JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Did you even speak to the persons or was you there on vacation ?

I had contact to them for years.

What i can agree upon is, they have mostly clear role distribution.

Men is going to work and there wife is watching for there kids.

You can call it opression (i would not)

Everyone is indoctrinated in some form or another.

Feminism is indoctrination aswell & look what it's done to the western society.
Seriously, your ignorance is bleeding through pretty bad here. Sure, cultural indoctrination can happen in western countries as well, but we're talking about religious indoctrination, from childhood and reinforcing of said indoctrination constantly by oppressive laws stripping women of basic human rights. I'm not a feminist, but I can appreciate facts, for example speaking to women from "eastern" countries in a refugee camp simply can't provide you with an objective view on any topic when it comes to their cultural and religious background. By same standards, a cult member telling you how chemical castration is perfectly fine, would be acceptable. :D

In any case, this forum is the wrong place for these discussions, but I seriously recommend you study the topic from proper, secular unbiased sources. My whole point regarding this polygamy culture bullshit was, that it's got no place in this game, especially if it's forced into it this far into the development of the game. :)

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Seriously, your ignorance is bleeding through pretty bad here. Sure, cultural indoctrination can happen in western countries as well, but we're talking about religious indoctrination, from childhood and reinforcing of said indoctrination constantly by oppressive laws stripping women of basic human rights. I'm not a feminist, but I can appreciate facts, for example speaking to women from "eastern" countries in a refugee camp simply can't provide you with an objective view on any topic when it comes to their cultural and religious background. By same standards, a cult member telling you how chemical castration is perfectly fine, would be acceptable. :D

In any case, this forum is the wrong place for these discussions, but I seriously recommend you study the topic from proper, secular unbiased sources. My whole point regarding this polygamy culture bullshit was, that it's got no place in this game, especially if it's forced into it this far into the development of the game. :)
Youre right this isn't the right place for such discussions.
If there is a plattform where you would continue this discussion let me know.

(sry for my bad english, it's not my native language but it gets better talking to people like you)

Reactions: JKH18

radeon111

Jul 18, 2017
earns a lot of money but does little updating. See mrdotsgames is doing a good and fast update. this developer is probably very stingy. because he doesn't find his own teammate and doesn't update fast. this developer is seriously absorbing money.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
earns a lot of money but does little updating. See mrdotsgames is doing a good and fast update. this developer is probably very stingy. because he doesn't find his own teammate and doesn't update fast. this developer is seriously absorbing money.
Oh man, thank you so much for your brilliant insight. :O What a unique view, and opinion you have. Thank you so much for sharing this bit of wisdom with us all.

Ffs. :p

Jun 3, 2018
Can't wait until we can impregnate even more people!! Also when the heck was the ability to have twins added?! How much moddability does this game have? I would love to have a mod to do more with the children or for them to grow up. (unfortunately I can not mod.)

Last edited:

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
What is the end of Roxxy's storyline? All characters have disappeared from the MC's phone, but Roxxy is still there and it says that hints are coming, but I'm pretty sure that I've gotten every available scene with her.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
What is the end of Roxxy's storyline? All characters have disappeared from the MC's phone, but Roxxy is still there and it says that hints are coming, but I'm pretty sure that I've gotten every available scene with her.

Where have you Gotten Freaky with her (maps)? If you have the DLC, it's a different 'chain'.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
MrDots & DrPinkCake are great devs but it's hard comparing ss with dmd or bad, one game is completely handdrawn the other two are 3d.
The Updates could be faster but to say dc is a fraudster is wrong, he is the most transparent h game dev i ever saw.

If you would compare DMD with Milfy City that would make sense.
And if you make such comparison you would see how bad of a dev Icstor is.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Come on guys... Why are we on this topic again? How many times do you have to repeat the same arguments? Lets go back to talking about tits and ass please!
Forum wars... Forum wars never change...

Since the dawn of forum kind, when our ancestors first discovered the typing fury upon rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to faps to simple, psychotic rage.
In the year 2019, after millennia of heated up nerdrage, the destructive nature of anon could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of incel fire and radiation.
But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the forum world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human nerd stories. For man had succeeded in destroying the net – but forum wars, forum wars never change...

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Forum wars... Forum wars never change...

Since the dawn of forum kind, when our ancestors first discovered the typing fury upon rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything: from God to faps to simple, psychotic rage.
In the year 2019, after millennia of heated up nerdrage, the destructive nature of anon could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of incel fire and radiation.
But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the forum world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human nerd stories. For man had succeeded in destroying the net – but forum wars, forum wars never change...
Sounds like a better plot line then fallout76.....

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes