j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Edit: Oh I see in his website that it has something to do with the Main Story.... so.... What characters are those going to be? Mom? Sister? New characters?
The women MC is certainly going to have scenes with are Maria and Iwanka. Next to that it seems like it's going to be about the daughter of the car dealer, Josephine, the bank teller Liu, the daugther of the mafia boss ( ) and Rumps wife (see picture below). When it comes to Jenny, Debbie, etc. there's no indication that they'll have content next to those interactions which are needed to advance the story.

198946_milfania.png

Edit: Picture and link.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Mid-November seems quite pessimistic. 18.0 was released 21 days after the art was done, so I'm guessing we'll see it before the end of October.
I dunno, mid November seems pretty realistic to me. Not that I couldn't see it happening sooner, but the middle of a month is the best time for a Patreon based project to release an update. It's early enough in the month that no one is going to drop out of impatience and it's late enough in the month to boost donations for the next month.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
The official walkthrough on their website should be up to date. If you are stuck, maybe you attach a savegame here and I will see what is missing.
I found what was wrong. In the walkthrough here it said I should see her in the morning after. On the walkthrough on their site it says evening. I went in the evening and was able to progress normally. Thanks!

Nov 27, 2017
Kind of wish he'd focus on the already large main cast instead of adding content for minor characters like Iwanka. More content and variety is always welcome but in a game where all the assets are hand drawn, adding new non-essential characters only takes time away from developing already established characters. Not only do you have to draw the new characters, you have to spend time introducing them into the story, unless she's only going to be a one-note character with only a scene or two with no connection to the story, in which case it just seems like a waste of time and resources.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Kind of wish he'd focus on the already large main cast instead of adding content for minor characters like Iwanka. More content and variety is always welcome but in a game where all the assets are hand drawn, adding new non-essential characters only takes time away from developing already established characters. Not only do you have to draw the new characters, you have to spend time introducing them into the story, unless she's only going to be a one-note character with only a scene or two with no connection to the story, in which case it just seems like a waste of time and resources.
It's looking like Iwanka is going to play a decent role in the story, though, since she and the rest of the Rump clan appear to be involved in the main storyline. Strictly speaking the "main" cast (Debbie, Jenny, Diane) have had their individual storylines more or less completed based on DC's project timeline.

Nov 27, 2017
It's looking like Iwanka is going to play a decent role in the story, though, since she and the rest of the Rump clan appear to be involved in the main storyline. Strictly speaking the "main" cast (Debbie, Jenny, Diane) have had their individual storylines more or less completed based on DC's project timeline.
To be totally honest, I completely forgot about the whole "what happened to my dad" storyline lol now it makes sense to have her in the game

Nov 27, 2017
Definitely understandable, considering DC and his patrons have been collectively forgetting about it for the better part of three years :LOL:
Has that plotline been developed at all? I can't imagine fucking everything you see is actively helping you expose "the truth", unless "the truth" is that you have a crippling sex addiction so intense that it made you forget your dad died

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Has that plotline been developed at all? I can't imagine fucking everything you see is actively helping you expose "the truth", unless "the truth" is that you have a crippling sex addiction so intense that it made you forget your dad died
No one voted for the main story until recently so that plot line advance. It’s not a big deal.

Reactions: Edchan

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Has that plotline been developed at all?
Not really, no, except for the little bit we've got in Debbie's story and some other hints here and there (Harold's home office for example). That said, we probably shouldn't expect some kind of crime novel. It's going to be a decent, shortish story and that's likely it. After all the other main goal remains fucking all the girls/women and inviting some of them to prom later on.

Last edited:

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
They are releasing all the DLC before the main game is launched

People want tits first and dead dads second.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
And I've explained previously why women are "cool with it". Because 9 times out of 10, they've got zero choice in the matter, and have been indoctrinated into believing that they're essentially second class. If someone is in a polyamourous relationship, or in a polygamous marriage with multiple spouses in a FREE society where it's not enforced by ignorance stemming from religion, then it's totally ok. And I seriously doubt that you've talked to any women from cultures that have cultural, religion based polygamy, since in those cultures no woman would speak to a man without either her husband or father giving the ok and that's not likely to happen. In any case, I'm not here to dispel anyone's ignorance but if you're interested in the topic I suggest you educate yourself with proper secular sources.

My point stands though, this game doesn't in my opinion need any storyline based in cultural or religious polygamy to justify the MC' relationships with multiple women, and at this stage in development to introduce a story like that into the game would just feel awkward and forced.
first sentence is not wrong... yes this is a more of "how many would side with it" and I doubt we will get a "survey" of it so for now be happy with your answer its not wrong but your half right.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes