JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm going at all. It's not about introducing some Arab patterns to the SS. Far be it from me.
The thing is to place such a culture somewhere near the town.
The very awareness of this and the upbringing of the SS heroes together with the knowledge that something like this exists and is doing well is enough to make them more open to such a possibility.

Personally, I thought more about the Native American tribe, in which one practiced not so much polygamy as the lack of a traditional family. I even prefer the matriarchal system there.

Let's say that as a result of consuming some local alcoholic products or plants, men quickly become imoptants and the tribe created a system to survive that older women rule there, and fathers are young men ... for example teenagers who have relationships with many women.

Something like this can be implemented without major problems. In the most economical version with new content, it is enough to add a book describing this culture and that, for example, Miss Bissette in the lesson would have students read it as something that will familiarize them with local customs. Suffice it to add that this tribe has a legend about a "chosen one" who is immune to this incoming infertility, that he appears every few generations and saves this tribe because he is extremely prolific, all his children are healthy and strong.
That women who are in a relationship with him live long, healthily and happily as long as they are ready to share it with other women, and you can recognize him by the fact that he has exceptionally handsome masculinity and is always ready for sex.
Let the "whispers" start circling the school and town scene with Judith and Annie in the locker room that MC is the chosen one from tribal legends and you have everything covered. You've explained why so many women want him to be the father of their child. Why do so many women want to be in a relationship with him and why they accept his relationship with other women.

A good idea is the basis for almost everything.
Islamic harems look bad in modern Western climates, but culture (made up), but referring to the indigenous people has a much greater sense and looks more attractive.

I know that some do not need such things, but I think that most people prefer such things than leaving loose ends that look meaningless.
Yeah, I'll bet dollars to donuts, not going to happen. Especially at this point, there's no point in trying to force a convoluted story element to somehow underline why women want the MC, after he's already fucked half the town and everyone in his immediate family. :D I'd say the likelihood of some story element like that being introduced into the game is pretty much zero.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm going at all. It's not about introducing some Arab patterns to the SS. Far be it from me.
The thing is to place such a culture somewhere near the town. The very awareness of this and the upbringing of the SS heroes together with the knowledge that something like this exists and is doing well is enough to make them more open to such a possibility. Personally, I thought more about the Native American tribe, in which one practiced not so much polygamy as the lack of a traditional family. I even prefer the matriarchal system there. Let's say that as a result of consuming some local alcoholic products or plants, men quickly become imoptants and the tribe created a system to survive that older women rule there, and fathers are young men ... for example teenagers who have relationships with many women. Something like this can be implemented without major problems. In the most economical version with new content, it is enough to add a book describing this culture and that, for example, Miss Bissette in the lesson would have students read it as something that will familiarize them with local customs. Suffice it to add that this tribe has a legend about a "chosen one" who is immune to this incoming infertility, that he appears every few generations and saves this tribe because he is extremely prolific, all his children are healthy and strong. That women who are in a relationship with him live long, healthily and happily as long as they are ready to share it with other women, and you can recognize him by the fact that he has exceptionally handsome masculinity and is always ready for sex.
Let the "whispers" start circling the school and town scene with Judith and Annie in the locker room that MC is the chosen one from tribal legends and you have everything covered. You've explained why so many women want him to be the father of their child. Why do so many women want to be in a relationship with him and why they accept his relationship with other women. A good idea is the basis for almost everything. Islamic harems look bad in modern Western climates, but culture (made up), but referring to the indigenous people has a much greater sense and looks more attractive. I know that some do not need such things, but I think that most people prefer such things than leaving loose ends that look meaningless.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Now, while monogamy is strictly a cultural phenomenon, I find your characterization of "women find it normal to be one of several wives or concubines" more than a little problematic. Women in cultures that have been traditionally polygamous, are also, with the exception of some tribal cultures, living in highly patriarchal cultures where most often patriarchy stems from a bullshit religious tradition that automatically assumes women to be second class and essentially property of men. So a statement that "women find it normal to be one of several wives" is just as problematic as claiming that women find it normal to wear a burkha in ISIS or in Iran. They've never had a choice in the matter in the first place. The fact that women in cultures that are traditionally polygamous, find it "normal" doesn't mean that it's because of their free will, but instead because of cultural and religious indoctrination, conditioning and oppression.

Personally, I really don't need DC introducing any cultural concept as backwards and idiotic as any of the more commonly known polygamous cultures or traditions to provide background to essentially fucking around. At the end of the day, we're talking about a game here, and to me a game that doesn't have any specific historical or cultural setting aside from generic western/north American town, doesn't need a cultural concept forced into it to justify the MC knocking up half the town. :)

Caught you few times arguing passionate against religion, stick with feminism, and he sticks with "patriarchy.

Let him have his believes and you have yours, chill dude.

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Caught you few times arguing passionate against religion, you stick with feminism, and he sticks with "patriarchy.

Let him have his believes and you have yours, chill dude.
Called education, helps with ignorance that informs some people to think that women in polygamous cultures " are totally ok with it". And should help see my point why I don't think that DC forcing a story around some cultural polygamy bs into SS to justify the MC banging half the town is worth it or needed in any way. For the record, I'm not "passionately" against religion. Couldn't care less what lunacy people are indoctrinated into believing, but I don't want it in my entertainment, and from the post I was replying to I understood that the poster was talking about wanting some religion based polygamy storyline forced into the game.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Called education, helps with ignorance that informs some people to think that women in polygamous cultures " are totally ok with it". And should help see my point why I don't think that DC forcing a story around some cultural polygamy bs into SS to justify the MC banging half the town is worth it or needed in any way. For the record, I'm not "passionately" against religion. Couldn't care less what lunacy people are indoctrinated into believing, but I don't want it in my entertainment, and from the post I was replying to I understood that the poster was talking about wanting some religion based polygamy storyline forced into the game.

It's you're opinion and im fine with it, but it's not education.

Talked with women about that topic and i made the conclusion, some of them are cool with such concept & some are not.

It's not black or white in that case.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
It's you're opinion and im fine with it, but it's not education.

Talked with women about that topic and i made the conclusion, some of them are cool with such concept & some are not.

It's not black or white in that case.
And I've explained previously why women are "cool with it". Because 9 times out of 10, they've got zero choice in the matter, and have been indoctrinated into believing that they're essentially second class. If someone is in a polyamourous relationship, or in a polygamous marriage with multiple spouses in a FREE society where it's not enforced by ignorance stemming from religion, then it's totally ok. And I seriously doubt that you've talked to any women from cultures that have cultural, religion based polygamy, since in those cultures no woman would speak to a man without either her husband or father giving the ok and that's not likely to happen. In any case, I'm not here to dispel anyone's ignorance but if you're interested in the topic I suggest you educate yourself with proper secular sources.

My point stands though, this game doesn't in my opinion need any storyline based in cultural or religious polygamy to justify the MC' relationships with multiple women, and at this stage in development to introduce a story like that into the game would just feel awkward and forced.

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Wonder what Tukku's deal is gonna be.
I've got a feeling he's based on a patron like that other guy, whose name I can't remember just now. I'm guessing he's a patron reward for someone winning a contest or something.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
And I've explained previously why women are "cool with it". Because 9 times out of 10, they've got zero choice in the matter, and have been indoctrinated into believing that they're essentially second class. If someone is in a polyamourous relationship, or in a polygamous marriage with multiple spouses in a FREE society where it's not enforced by ignorance stemming from religion, then it's totally ok. My point stands though, this game doesn't in my opinion need any storyline based in cultural or religious polygamy to justify the MC' relationships with multiple women, and at this stage in development to introduce a story like that into the game would just feel awkward and forced.

As someone who worked in a refugee camp in germany & russia i can tell you the families from eastern countries seemed happy to me. (especially the ones with poligamy involved)

At first glance such relationship is crazy for us westeners but i need to admit, it harmonize maybe even better than our concept of monogamy.

When it comes to summertime saga you get me wrong.

I think ss is okay how it is (when it comes to story), we don't need "eastern mentality" to be putted in this game.

But at the end dc decides what needs to be added into the game.

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
As someone who worked in a refugee camp in germany & russia i can tell you the families from eastern countries seemed happy to me. (especially the ones with poligamy involved)

At first glance such relationship is crazy for us westeners but i need to admit, it harmonize maybe even better than our concept of monogamy.

When it comes to summertime saga you get me wrong.

I think ss is okay how it is (when it comes to story), we don't need "eastern mentality" to be putted in this game.

But at the end dc is the boss, he decides what needs to be added into the game.
"Families from Eastern countries", nuff said. From countries where women have ZERO choice in the matter. In ANY matter. What you see is not consent, but obedience born out of indoctrination and institutionalized oppression, NOT free will. Having traveled in countries like Egypt, Palestine and Yemen, I've seen first hand how "ok" women are in their roles. Again, not out of consent, but obedience.
But enough of that, wrong place for education.

Reactions: DaPistash

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I've got a feeling he's based on a patron like that other guy, whose name I can't remember just now. I'm guessing he's a patron reward for someone winning a contest or something.
Yeah, but he will have a role. And I wonder what it is. Boyfriend of Eve's sister?
Eve's ex?
Something like that.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, but he will have a role. And I wonder what it is. Boyfriend of Eve's sister?
Eve's ex?
Something like that.
Yeah, but if he's a patron that won a contest, I don't think his role will be a major one. Bet he's more like the gay bloke in the cafeteria, only has a few conversations and that's it. I'm guessing anyways.

Reactions: Blaze2095

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
It's a fantasy sex game for adult only. Don't go too far in your reflexion.
It's only to fulfill somes phantasm. And it's healthier this way than many others.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes