j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, given that DC said either today or tomorrow, it looks like it's going to be tomorrow.

I thought Solo Leveling was finished as a web novel a while ago? Do you mean the artist took a break?
Yes, the Manhwa became really popular and is currently probably one of the most read ones in the western manga/manwha online community. It recently had a small hiatus.
That said, funny how many people read solo leveling. I remember reading the novel last winter and had a hard time to continue after 2/3 given that it became somewhat boring. I haven't touched the Manhwa for a while now, maybe it's time to catch up a little, though it has never been my favourite genere in the first place.

Hello, excuse the interruption but I Want To Ask a question, the Content That Brings New Version 0.19 Will Be Just The Story Of Eve/Eva. There Will Be No New Scenes For Debbie mom, sister, aunt??
Only for Eve, her sister Grace and Grace's friend Odette.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Well, given that DC said either today or tomorrow, it looks like it's going to be tomorrow.
Just to temper peoples' expectations, that first release is likely buggy as hell, and I'm assuming they will use the 22k+ players to fully flesh out the bugs.

If it's out tomorrow that will be awesome for me because I won't be able to play until the weekend and that's about when the stable build will be out.

Reactions: {0__0}

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Just to temper peoples' expectations, that first release is likely buggy as hell, and I'm assuming they will use the 22k+ players to fully flesh out the bugs.

If it's out tomorrow that will be awesome for me because I won't be able to play until the weekend and that's about when the stable build will be out.
Every release I fully expect to run into bugs, but some reason for the last 4 updates I've only ran into one bug. And that was a save bug, that sorted itself out before I could even get into a hissy fit :D Didn't even bother downloading the bugfix version of the last update, since I had no problems :p

Karyl

Jan 29, 2018
Hi!
Someone know if this 0.19 update will Be a full content or ir will Be like the previous one that You have to wait forma the 0.19.5 to get the complete update.
Thank you!
:,)

Reactions: Mastershake

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I heard that some characters have their stories completed is this really true? Will they be more content for them or any possibility that their stories will be extended?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I heard that some characters have their stories completed is this really true? Will they be more content for them or any possibility that their stories will be extended?
Well, one should never say never but there's a development roadmap on DC's kompas page, which patreons can access and which shows how much content is planned. This is an outdated version from bevore 0.18 - sadly I can't make the screenshots to post a never one right now - but then again, nothing but Jenny's bar changed. Right now Jenny for example is at 20/20 and after this update I'd expect Eve to be either at 19 or 20, too.

There's of course always a possibility to add content, scenes, etc. but given that working through that roadmap along will certainly take 3 to 4 years and that it's not planned right now, does indeed mean, that major extentions to those who are on the new rig-system and can get pregnant, like Diane und Jenny seem unlikely. A scene or minor things? Sure. What's needed for other stories or the dating system/prom (like in Eve's or and other schoolgirl's case)? Certainly.

That said, DC has changed his mind on quite a few things, so ulitmately nobody knows.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes