muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No, you don't. If it's not disgusting memes or a nasty comment or 2, it's literal propaganda. Now, there's a reason they're deleted.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Honesl
Extra money for DC and his team wouldn't matter. They're not looking to hire more people for the team, so updates would still take just as long as they do now.

Unless you were implying/suggesting something else, then my bad.
Honestly I thought DC was going for a November 1st release. Might have been good for business, or ... for other purposes.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Pretty sure DC is uploading it this very moment, the discord is going crazy.
Left the discord a long time ago, even the unofficial art one. Need my Discord page to be minimalist as I can, ya know? Thanks for the update, mate. (y)

Reactions: nineeleven

thepointed

Apr 10, 2018
While we wait, here's a hypothetical question.

What would you do if you were the MC in SummerTime Saga and won the lottery?
Including "gifts" from the "Command Console".
Beachfront property parties with my choice of guests and special scenes based on who's there. Move the poker table there, pool table, nude drawing/body chocolate, volleyball with the athletic characters, LAN parties with the nerds, a bong and bean bags for the skids, etc.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Beachfront property parties with my choice of guests and special scenes based on who's there. Move the poker table there, pool table, nude drawing/body chocolate, volleyball with the athletic characters, LAN parties with the nerds, a bong and bean bags for the skids, etc.
This is a more than reasonable fantasy for a fictional lottery winning in a town where everyone has sex. I dig it.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes