• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D623

Jun 25, 2018
Maria's not getting pregnant my mc has nutted in her like 4 times lmao. Does anyone have a save file after she gets pregnant I can use?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

first Alpha version of the Naughty Tribute Mod is up, get it here!

Version 0.20.0-0.01 Alpha:
  • First adaption to version 0.20.0 of the main game. Will be full of bugs -- You have been warned!
  • Known issue: NPC icons on main map are not yet up-to-date with the new locations. Area around appartments and clinic might get a bit crowded.
  • Known issue also in vanilla game: Cookie jar scenes for Cassie and Rump happen in MC's bedroom.
  • Removed modded cellphone goals app because it was completely re-done in vanilla game.
  • Removed modded pizza minigame for the same reason.
  • Disabled new cellphone hints for Debbie because she was completely re-done for the new story.
  • Experimental dynamic location adaption system depending on NPCs states, so that they cannot be at multiple places at the same time (currently Roxxy, Missy, Becca, Terry, Iwanka and Rump).
  • Fixed Eve telling MC to hang out in the park even though Grace has forbidden it.
  • Fixed Miss Okita inviting MC to the classroom even though they are already there.
  • Further memory optimization for fireworks animation.
  • Some cleanup and improvement under the hood.
I was able to see all relevant cookie jar scenes and all the naughty stuff is working :)

I did not yet play and of course not touch the new content. However, I was able to load an older save and the new story kicked in.

Be aware that this is an Alpha release! Use it at your own risk!

Have fun!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Maria's not getting pregnant my mc has nutted in her like 4 times lmao. Does anyone have a save file after she gets pregnant I can use?
I can only imagine what it'll be like if you have a serious relationship with an intent to procreate. :whistle:

madmit, he'd need three things:
An actual work ethic *
A commitment to paying this hypothetical dev for his/her time and effort **
A willingness to communicate. ***

*: Some may view his discord channel and participation with art livestreams as fulflilling this. ****
**: They apparently have one but can only work with any assets that are provided at any one time.
***: AFAIK, Cookie doesn't have as much of an issue with this, unlike an unhealthy an amount of other devs do.

**** Apparently, "fulfillingly" is a typo while it is actually a word. Why is this?

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
omg.. im not really motivated again from beginning or cheat version... so many time i do it and now i dont understand where to beginn in this update? normal you see whats upgrade and cheat the rest but this time....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really dont like updates that involve many characters, it doesn't feel like the characters get the attention they deserve. Tina only gets one scene and maria even though she gets the most scenes, it feels like she should have a couple more.

Reactions: Stefok and Pachixd
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes