Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That list does nothing. It's just there for the lulz and possibly wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the line when the game is almost finished and you'd need to track stuff

3+ years, we already got 3 planned updates that'll take at least 2 years, then notmom would have to win a poll to even be in the update queue
Some aspects of the latest main story update really push the notmom/notsister model.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
So I've got 3 questions...

Does anyone else crash in the graveyard? When I go there at night/twilight I remember the riddle then get errors and crashes. I ignored this for the longest time figuring I'd deal with it later but now I can't finish Odette because of it. I have mods so going to install a clean version to try but looking to figure this out.

I have the grolshlagger(?) and meet Roxxy at the beach but no content. Error or am I missing something? I'm posting here and not in gameplay assuming its an error

I'm in the sisters computer but the path still says I need to find her password in her diary...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I've got 3 questions...

Does anyone else crash in the graveyard? When I go there at night/twilight I remember the riddle then get errors and crashes. I ignored this for the longest time figuring I'd deal with it later but now I can't finish Odette because of it. I have mods so going to install a clean version to try but looking to figure this out.

I have the grolshlagger(?) and meet Roxxy at the beach but no content. Error or am I missing something? I'm posting here and not in gameplay assuming its an error

I'm in the sisters computer but the path still says I need to find her password in her diary...
What riddles are you talking about? I guess going without outdated mods is a good idea...

The drink is calle Goldschwagger :) Again, try without outdated mods.

Same for last point.

You might attach your save here and I can see if something can be fixed.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
What riddles are you talking about? I guess going without outdated mods is a good idea...

The drink is calle Goldschwagger :) Again, try without outdated mods.

Same for last point.

You might attach your save here and I can see if something can be fixed.
Thanks, mentioning the mods helped. That was a guess but you were right. Turns out object tomb 01 was missing and breaking the whole thing

BDI

May 23, 2017
I havee a problem after finding out that Maria is pregnant and going to the warehouse, the next day nothing is said by Tony about going back to take care of them and the next morning I get a traceback after waking up. Here are the saves before sleeping and the traceback. Help please.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I havee a problem after finding out that Maria is pregnant and going to the warehouse, the next day nothing is said by Tony about going back to take care of them and the next morning I get a traceback after waking up. Here are the saves before sleeping and the traceback. Help please.
So you managed to get Thodbot pregnant, congratulations. I did not know there was a mod for that...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For those who care, the "official" community translation packs got released today:

At frist in Spanish, French, Indonesian and Italian, while German, Portuguese and Turkish should follow soon.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Aside Iwanka not going to school ever, there's nothing wrong

20$ nobody ever reads this warning
" None of these translation packs have been tested, reviewed or approved by the development team. As such, there may be bugs, errors or inaccuracies. No support is provided by Kompas Productions for these packs. Please bear this in mind. "

mattius77

May 16, 2017
^ Aside Iwanka not going to school ever, there's nothing wrong
Iwanka shows up at school as part of Miss Ross' path. She organizes the art contest where MC draws the portrait of Principal Smith and Annie.

IIRC she only shows up on the day she announces the contest, and then a week later to announce the winner. (There might be an appearance where she shows up to collect MC's entry, but I don't remember) There isn't any fun content of her at school, though.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Did Ross' route in 0.20, months before Wanka had any content. And unlike a buncha plebbers around here, my save worked between updates, so I didn't need to redo everything and moan about it. Too bad her being in 2 tiny scenes doing nothing didn't catch my memory.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For those who care, the "official" community translation packs got released today:

At frist in Spanish, French, Indonesian and Italian, while German, Portuguese and Turkish should follow soon.
Can't seem to get it to work, can you send a video of a tutorial ?

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes