Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Has there been any new content with the mother and sister or has he finished with that section of the game? Not played the last couple of updates.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When is the translation into Arabic?
As soon as some people who speak Arabic translate it. , so you'd be free to join the team.

Has there been any new content with the mother and sister or has he finished with that section of the game? Not played the last couple of updates.
No, there hasn't been any real content for them since they got their updates. Debbie will get a rework and (some) new content like pregnacy at some time, while Jenny's content should be done more or less done. There's always the chance to get another scene or small adjustment or so sometime in the future, but I wouldn't wait for it.

so when did Tammy/Eric's mom/Land lady start talking like Kyles mom from south park? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it totally threw me off when I got to that part in the most recent update cause she doesn't act that way at all before that scene. So it makes me wonder if DarkCookie will eventually change her whole route up too but not for a long time I'm sure.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll basically get a complete rework if he touches their stuff again and in that case we'd sure see more of that.

Reactions: Bane84

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Might just have to honestly. Sucks since there was apparently art work of eve for Halloween (even gives you a speech option on what you want her to wear from the art she did or something sexier) as well as *insert spoiler here* to be brought along with, but have neither actually happening at all.
damn if that's true i hope all of that stuff still finds it's way into the game. DC has to follow up on all the teasers he put in the game so far, like the odette/eve threesome, the mia/art teacher stuff or even veronica getting milked on the aunt's farm

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have been having a problem with ridding the garden of pests, about half way through, it changes back to the start but the timer does not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You need the right bugspray and don't hit CTRL while clicking on the roaches. Aside from that, either stop the debug menu abuse or throw your save around for the usual dude to try and help you

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
^ You need the right bugspray and don't hit CTRL while clicking on the roaches. Aside from that, either stop the debug menu abuse or throw your save around for the usual dude to try and help you
The usual dude might not want to look into saves that are just thrown at him. And this does not seem to have to do with saves, or debug menu whatsoever.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
But but but what will the poor bug-ridden sods do if the 1 and only code-happy fixer won't look at their saves ? Flood the thread with even more obviously 100% user-fault notbugs and broken saves ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
But but but what will the poor bug-ridden sods do if the 1 and only code-happy fixer won't look at their saves ? Flood the thread with even more obviously 100% user-fault notbugs and broken saves ?
Well, a good idea to install the mod and fix problems themselves!

Now is a good time to do so, because there is...

...another "What-If...?" update of the !

Version 0.20.7-1.06:
  • Graphical improvement of Consuela pregnant sex scene.
  • What if... you could boink Debbie on a hospital bed instead of the living room couch?
  • What if... Helen's Holy Seeding would happen in a more public place?
  • Internal clean-up.
  • Disabled ability to load or start a game if config changes require a re-start.
Enjoy!

feartech

Jun 23, 2017
Well, a good idea to install the mod and fix problems themselves!

Now is a good time to do so, because there is...

...another "What-If...?" update of the !

Version 0.20.7-1.06:
  • Graphical improvement of Consuela pregnant sex scene.
  • What if... you could boink Debbie on a hospital bed instead of the living room couch?
  • What if... Helen's Holy Seeding would happen in a more public place?
  • Internal clean-up.
  • Disabled ability to load or start a game if config changes require a re-start.
Enjoy!
internal clean-up....? :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: poluicai
4.20 star(s) 343 Votes