Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Worked from 0.20.5 to 0.20.6 then that to 0.20.7, dunno if 0.20.5 to 0.20.7 will work (probably, but people blow at life, so dunno)

Reactions: BobN290

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
The cocky Eve: Why her cocky body dont have the scary scare at her hip, as like the pure female body does?

Aviators, the fight in the jail with Cristal: If Cristal was free, before the aviator-event begins (and the fight with Cristal in the jail), the fight is not logical animore. Its better to have an alternate routine here.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The cocky Eve: Why her cocky body dont have the scary scare at her hip, as like the pure female body does?
Because trans Eve's big secret is that she's trans. Cis Eve's big secret is that she has a pelvic scar.
Aviators, the fight in the jail with Cristal: If Cristal was free, before the aviator-event begins (and the fight with Cristal in the jail), the fight is not logical animore. Its better to have an alternate routine here.
Aviators? I don't remember any airplanes in the game. Who are these aviators? What is this "aviator event?"

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Because trans Eve's big secret is that she's trans. Cis Eve's big secret is that she has a pelvic scar.

Aviators? I don't remember any airplanes in the game. Who are these aviators? What is this "aviator event?"
I mean this event, when MC gets Harolds old aviator-glasses from Mia and the following fight in the jail with Cristal.
At me Cristal at this time is free again and the fight in the jail haves no sense animore.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
At me Cristal at this time is free again and the fight in the jail haves no sense animore.
Who says Crystal isn't a repeat offender? Doesn't the scene imply that they are holding a drunk person? Since she's constantly seen drinking it seems plausible that she was picked up for public drunkenness. Or maybe violating an open container law.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ With the amount of failers claiming they got cancer by just trying to load their save or swear their HDD started formatting itself cause they used 0.19.5 in 0.20, anything goes with save comp

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
I really like this game but I am not going to play through it again to reach the point I was at. Now the old saves don't work. Is there a way to be alerted to when a game has been completed? That I would be interested in.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Saves work for (most) people. And this game won't be completed for at least 4 years, you got time

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean this event, when MC gets Harolds old aviator-glasses from Mia and the following fight in the jail with Cristal.
That makes perfect sense now. I remember going through that sequence. I've run into that instance. The logic of the jail can also be weird depending upon when Larry gets arrested.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Who says Crystal isn't a repeat offender? Doesn't the scene imply that they are holding a drunk person? Since she's constantly seen drinking it seems plausible that she was picked up for public drunkenness. Or maybe violating an open container law.
Yes, I explained it as she was brought in for public drunkenness.....again.

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes