Energylite

Apr 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like beetwen stage 1 and 2, the belly pushed the breasts aside and they didn't grow that much.
DC said there will be 3 ultimates pregnants girls: Mrs Smith, the nun Angelica and Roz but i don't feel Smith looks like one. I really thinking of redrawing her for the fun

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like beetwen stage 1 and 2, the belly pushed the breasts aside and they didn't grow that much.
DC said there will be 3 ultimates pregnants girls: Mrs Smith, the nun Angelica and Roz but i don't feel Smith looks like one. I really thinking of redrawing her for the fun
And what exactly did he mean by "Ultimate", do you know? Is it a size thing? Like, are their pregnant bellies and/or breasts supposed to be the biggest in the game or is it something else?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Next question : will pregSmith go the Melon way and be a bitchmom that hates her baby more than MC or will the entire Annie route/update be a "redeem-them-all" ? Or DC just says lol and we get Bible Black :unsure:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Next question : will pregSmith go the Melon way and be a bitchmom that hates her baby more than MC or will the entire Annie route/update be a "redeem-them-all" ? Or DC just says lol and we get Bible Black :unsure:
Well, having seen what he did with Jenny's character in the game...
I gotta admit that I'm not expecting much change for Mrs. Smith, like, at all.
Maybe, just maybe she'll end up being just a slightly less uptight person and with a lot of luck, truly loving/caring for the MC, even if in her own domineering way.
I think I would be fine with that.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the community translation isn’t cool, it only works at the beginning of the game, when I load the save, the original translation comes back, and doesn’t have the option to activate the translation

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ " None of these translation packs have been tested, reviewed or approved by the development team. As such, there may be bugs, errors or inaccuracies. No support is provided by Kompas Productions for these packs. Please bear this in mind. "

Deal with it

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
^ " None of these translation packs have been tested, reviewed or approved by the development team. As such, there may be bugs, errors or inaccuracies. No support is provided by Kompas Productions for these packs. Please bear this in mind. "

Deal with it
It's still a good idea to report these kind of bugs/problems, though maybe not here. After all, it's in DC's vested interest to have these packs working, given that they are meant to reach people who until now couldn't play, because they don't feel comfortable speaking english/don't speak english at all, and thus won't give him money, either.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
the community translation isn’t cool, it only works at the beginning of the game, when I load the save, the original translation comes back, and doesn’t have the option to activate the translation
You don't seem to have a problems with english so use it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's still a good idea to report these kind of bugs/problems, though maybe not here. After all, it's in DC's vested interest to have these packs working, given that they are meant to reach people who until now couldn't play, because they don't feel comfortable speaking english/don't speak english at all, and thus won't give him money, either.
That disclaimer is there cause DC doesn't care enough about translations to do them himself, so he dumped it on the community. Random dudes do them and he puts them in-game as is, you get what they do and that's it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That disclaimer is there cause DC doesn't care enough about translations to do them himself, so he dumped it on the community. Random dudes do them and he puts them in-game as is, you get what they do and that's it.
Well, sure, he doesn't control the content of the translations as they are made by the community, though Sam9 does indeed check and "invite" every single translator by hand, so it's not fully random. But they do care about system itself and if that is buggy, they'll certainly fix it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
System integration, maybe. Translations themselves being trash-tier, not really. Otherwise, they could just throw the game's script into Google-translate and call it a day

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
System integration, maybe.
Sure, that's what that specific complaint is about. If the translations don't load at all once you load a save, it's problem with the system.

Just by the way, if people aren't happy with specific translations, they can always join the translation team and dicuss/fix the issue there.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes