Apr 19, 2020
Can you suggest more games like this one? I mean tbh i love 2dcg games way more than 3d
I'd say other good games are ecchi sensei, parental love, strange nights, and trouble in paradise. They are all different in their own way, but I think they each stand out, like this game, and are very fun to go through

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
Can you suggest more games like this one? I mean tbh i love 2dcg games way more than 3d
My personaly favourite games at the time are also:
Pie in the sky (althoughrelatively new and small)
Four elements Trainer and
Book 5 untold legend of korra (both the very best avatar games on here in my opinion)
Star Channel 34 (from the legend himself, Akabur, of course)
and a VERY big recommendation that i rarely ever see on here,
Haramase Simulator (there is another one named haramase sim, that one is shit tho)
this one has arguably more content then Summertime Saga but is, if you dont cheat, possibly connected to some grinding in the later stages

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Ive tried lots of games but Summertime Saga cant compare to any other, there are other good games like oba sans saga, legend of queen opala origin and tails of desire; but those are made with rpg elements (final fantasy style)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ So far and probably all of them are 1-way only, that's why you get 3 warning screens to save now and be careful what you choose

And as for both at once : taking Mia's for example > having both Mia and her notmom together will never happen since Patreon said nope 3 years ago to any kind of wincest, so choosing both at once would make little sense, since you won't have them 3some'ing the MC > the option comes back to either by default

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
^ So far and probably all of them are 1-way only, that's why you get 3 warning screens to save now and be careful what you choose

And as for both at once : taking Mia's for example > having both Mia and her notmom together will never happen since Patreon said nope 3 years ago to any kind of wincest, so choosing both at once would make little sense, since you won't have them 3some'ing the MC > the option comes back to either by default
Forget Mia, I'd rather have Helen anyway.

Reactions: Ranma and Kenuichi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In full:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, looks like he took the time to actually explain the content. I'd say the widescreen/tech update would have won the last poll, if he had written a little more about it. He really messed it up by providing that information too late, when that poll was already lost.

All in all it's good that he dared to poll it again and not just went ahead, else many more would have complained. Then again, I'm not sure why he's mentioning 3 to 4 months, when it's going to be at least 4 to 5, like with Eve or Jenny.

Else I'm happy that there's at least a chance for some more Eve or Grace scenes this soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: mc194

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wild guesstimate time : 0.20.8 around March, let's pretend DC can deliver and we'd get the tech update around late July, then 0.21 around next year's Xmas, 0.22 around June 2022 and finally 0.23 at Xmas 2022. Not taking into account the 0.5 builds and/or other mini-updates or random stuff like another tech update or whatever, the Judith crew only has 2 years to wait to maybe have her do more stuff than rub MC and let him fondle her tids

Senazxc

Feb 13, 2018
If I would to choose, I will probably choose the tech update, because it will give some stability to the game plus it will make easier for the coder and this

"Multiple sex scenes and animations to existing stories (5 to 8 new ones) "

But either is fine.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wild guesstimate time : 0.20.8 around March, let's pretend DC can deliver and we'd get the tech update around late July, then 0.21 around next year's Xmas, 0.22 around June 2022. Not taking into account the 0.5 builds and/or other mini-updates or random stuff like another tech update or whatever
By now it's pretty much impossible to predict. I've only been listening to his streams recently, but I think he DC said, that he plans to stream a little less and to have the art finished by the end of the months. By that measure, ~3 months between finishing the art and realeasing the update would really be a strange new thing.

Having said that, I'm not sure how long Sploosh will take to write this stuff - recently that really seems to have become an obstacle.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes