Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Having some trouble installing this on android, already have permissions set and I made sure to download the android version. Considering how long this thread is, I could use some help.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think they said in the tech update with the increased real estate the barn will be next to her house instead of replacing it.
By now it really looks like that's going to happen at some point, but it almost certainly won't happen in the tech update. Simply because it would require her story to be updated, too.

PS: In case anybody cares, DC took a break from the last backgrounds on stream today and started some art for Annie. Looks like it's going to be used as the first Android wallpaper later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Having some trouble installing this on android, already have permissions set and I made sure to download the android version. Considering how long this thread is, I could use some help.
So what shall we tell? Download APK, install it.

Maybe provide some details first. What is your device, what Android version, and what is the error you get?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
By now it really looks like that's going to happen at some point, but it almost certainly won't happen in the tech update. Simply because it would require her story to be updated, too.

PS: In case anybody cares, DC took a break from the last backgrounds on stream today and started some art for Annie. Looks like it's going to be used as the first Android wallpaper later on.

Holy Shit! WOW!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Whoever doesn't worship Annie as the 1 and only waifu after that preview needs to have his life priorities checked

• Haha
Reactions: Omniel

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

Anyone else not have these load for them?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

damn just two simple sketches and my annie hype is already rising

Whoever doesn't worship Annie as the 1 and only waifu after that preview needs to have his life priorities checked
annie is hot but stop disrespecting rhonda with that talk, she's first and that's a good thing

Reactions: Rando Civ

Fury_BadMan

Aug 3, 2017
I have a problem with the game on my PC. When I launch the game after loading it, my game is stuck on a black screen.
I have downloaded the archive and re-extracted it, but I still have the same problem.
Thanks in advance for your help!

==== So my problem is solved, I press shift and the G key and set the rendering settings to automatic choice, the problem is solved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021
Amazing game and great art cant wait for more, I also really want to see more of the main character his mother Debbie, I hope she gets scenes similar to her daughter. But I know it will be awhile before we see her again.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Amazing game and great art cant wait for more, I also really want to see more of the main character his mother Debbie, I hope she gets scenes similar to her daughter. But I know it will be awhile before we see her again.
Debbie isn't MC's mom and she'll get preg stuff once people vote for her (which isn't anytime soon and not a given either since she lost the last poll(s) for her update)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She is his mom ? I'm pretty sure the incest was only removed because of patreon ? I'm also pretty sure you can restore the incest. And I don't mind the wait, eventually will get her new content.

Also, this game thread has the incest tag
4 years later and nobody reported the OP enough/mods are too lazy. Unless a wonky-never-updated-links-don't-work "patch" counts as in-game feature
Sorry if this sounds dumb but i cant find eves house or how to get to it
Get to the tatoo parlor and get inside the garage on the right, once inside use the ladder to climb upstairs > her house is there

TGafy

May 14, 2020

:love::love: Anyone else getting Disney vibes from the sketches or just me?

ThemApples

Aug 18, 2021
4 years later and nobody reported the OP enough/mods are too lazy. Unless a wonky-never-updated-links-don't-work "patch" counts as in-game feature
The game is nakedly incestuous, if you'll pardon the pun. A young man lives with his "landlady" who looks like him, and his "roommate" who looks like a female version of him. His landlady has a "best friend from college" who looks a lot like her.

Not to mention you have a next door neighbour who also lives with his "landlady" who is DEFINITELY not his biological mother even though they look alike. The two are sexually involved.

The censorship is laughable, and doesn't hold up to five seconds of scrutiny. Especially "landlady" and "roommate" relationships have basically become a gigantic in-joke for these kind of games at this point. It's like sex between "step-twins" in Snow Daze. Nobody buys it. Everyone knows what is actually being said.

The game was censored because of Patreon crackdowns, and the decensor patch will be updated when the next big release with actually new content comes out. The past few updates haven't caused much reason to update the patch.

I'm pretty sure the plan is that when the game is longer Patreon funded, the pretense will be dropped and the 1.0 version will make the de-censor patch redundant.

4.10 star(s) 350 Votes