HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You also can't use a mod and a translation both at once
You can, another thing if they will work :v

When i'm referring to "a mod to translate the game" i'm poiting . I don't know what you understand as mod but if you are using an external file even if it is just to translate a game, this can be considered a mod in essence. I don't know nor care if the guy is using an incest patch, much less how you can know if he's using it, my reply is limited to what he pointed as what happened according to what he did.
then ask
I have put the translated RPY file to start the game and it is normal to save
But after I read it, it changed back to English, what is the problem?
By his words, i'm assuming that he's using a translation so, by looking the versions difference, i don't know less think it will be fully compatible just by looking the versions of the actual build against the translation build is for...

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
You can, another thing if they will work :v

When i'm referring to "a mod to translate the game" i'm poiting . I don't know what you understand as mod but if you are using an external file even if it is just to translate a game, this can be considered a mod in essence. I don't know nor care if the guy is using an incest patch, much less how you can know if he's using it, my reply is limited to what he pointed as what happened according to what he did.

By his words, i'm assuming that he's using a translation so, by looking the versions difference, i don't know less think it will be fully compatible just by looking the versions of the actual build against the translation build is for...
My translation was downloaded from the website of "Kompas Translate"
At present, my patch version is 0.20.12, and I have not found a higher version of patch 0.20.12.
There are translations for reading archives at present!
Because it is an rpa file, I don't know why I put it in it and it will make an error to start the game. I have to unpack the patch.rpa file into a patch.rpy file and put the image folder into the game directory.
so that it works perfectly

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
text kinda small.
Good news for you may be coming in the Tech Update sometime in 2023. See the second to last bullet in the spoiler I posted at the top of the previous page: #67,881
My translation was downloaded from the website of "Kompas Translate"
At present, my patch version is 0.20.12, and I have not found a higher version of patch 0.20.12.
There are translations for reading archives at present!
Because it is an rpa file, I don't know why I put it in it and it will make an error to start the game. I have to unpack the patch.rpa file into a patch.rpy file and put the image folder into the game directory.
so that it works perfectly
The patch you are using is good for any English language version v0.20.5 and later. It simply replaces English dialogue and doesn't do much of anything else. There's nothing new for it to replace since v0.20.5.

As for mixing the patch with mods. It's been my experience that's usually not a good idea, risking crashes.

Reactions: hiensolo11

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
  1. In the afternoon, go to the Italian restaurant. The place’s owner praises your efforts with the latest client.
Where is the Italian restaurant? I can't find it on the map?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
  1. In the afternoon, go to the Italian restaurant. The place’s owner praises your efforts with the latest client.
Where is the Italian restaurant? I can't find it on the map?
"Italian Restaurant" is "Tony's Pizza"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I got to an opt-in branch
Choose if you want TONY to watch MC and Tony's wife have sex
Will this choice affect the subsequent plot?
Gameplay questions go in the gameplay thread
Short answer is "kind of". Long answer is -- this was all covered last week in this thread, you can follow along starting here #67,761

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Gameplay questions go in the gameplay thread
Short answer is "kind of". Long answer is -- this was all covered last week in this thread, you can follow along starting here #67,761
  • If Anon didn't let Tony watch, didn't get Harold and Helen back together, but has max dexterity, then Master Somrak becomes the hero(!) and Anon catches the bullet and thanks Master Somrak (for his training).
i like this route

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Does it affect the main story if I solve the character line first?

1. Hot Photos
    Allow 3 days to pass.
  2. In the morning, go to the dining room to share another breakfast with the girl. She is absorbed by a social media called Sluttygram. What wouldn’t she do to please new followers? You’re embarking on a new career as .
Dining room???

Last edited:

gunwo123

Oct 2, 2022
Hey guys.
Does anyone knows how to get Jenny last scene (hole peeking) 2nd variant ? got 1/2 in my Cookie Jar and have no clue how to unlock it. Cheers

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
text kinda small.
Good news for you may be coming in the Tech Update sometime in 2023. See the second to last bullet in the spoiler I posted at the top of the previous page: #67,881
Finally. However, if you don't want to wait you can always install my mod, which has a customizable text size for years now ;)
Any idea if it's even possible in current game version to maxx out "To-do" list ? How to cross off Roxxy ?
View attachment 2153145
Wait for the tech update and hope for a fix, or install my mod (which fixes that).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's been a week (and 20 pages)-- addresses those pesky repetitive requests: patch work? what new scenes? how do I do? save? and more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edit: fixed typos and copy/paste errors in #14 - thanks Omnikuken)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's been a week (and 20 pages)-- addresses those pesky repetitive requests: patch work? what new scenes? how do I do? save? and more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your version #s are wonky : you skipped over 0.20.8-9 (the last main route) and jammed 0.20.10-11 as the main ending, but they're batch 1 ..... Unless you wanna go argue with the wiki

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes