RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
For people who have the biggest patience of the world, why are you here? You guys are so patient so you can play it a couple of days later even if it releases right away, can't you? Don't fool yourself please, you are impatient just like them. Every other reason is just a big lie. Now i am off to skyrim.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
dunno why,but sometimes,when i stop to look at the conversation on this thread,i remember the scene in Dracula Dead and loving it! were Dracula and Professor Van Hellsing discuss,always trying to have the last word.....hehehehehe

Last edited:
Reactions: llong0415

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well it also doesn't mean tommorow by your logic. Believe in what you want to believe, but I am pretty sure we are getting Diane update this night, seeing as Sam9 is pretty awesome dude, who will finish his part quickly if it is the last one in order po push the 0.17 live.
I DON'T THINK that deluding people is a good idea. When 0.16 came out the last task took A WHOLE WEEK.

And it was so bugged that we had to wait for a bugfixing update to play it for real: I restarted from scratch three times in a couple of days because of "storylines conflicting with each others" and blocking me to move forward. Then I quit and waited for 0.16.1, but I wasn't enough because even in 0.16.1 I had to restart from scratch once.

So, newbies ARE WARNED.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Don't take Dogeek's words very seriously, he's known to be the Dev who just wants the release to be over with, but DC wants minimize bugs as much as possible, so yea.... If it were up to Dogeek, 0.17 would've been released a week ago, and a 0.17.1 right now

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Im the only one not that exited about this update cause I dont like Diane at all?
i'm more excited for all the side stuff that's in the diane update like whatever happens with the pizza lady and rhonda

i did a huge mistake by fapping earlier now there is no point playing if it releases today, i have to wait until tomorrow anyways

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes