TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I DON'T THINK that deluding people is a good idea. When 0.16 came out the last task took A WHOLE WEEK.

And it was so bugged that we had to wait for a bugfixing update to play it for real: I restarted from scratch three times in a couple of days because of "storylines conflicting with each others" and blocking me to move forward. Then I quit and waited for 0.16.1, but I wasn't enough because even in 0.16.1 I had to restart from scratch once.

So, newbies ARE WARNED.
Well, to be fair, I made it through the 0.16.0 version without too many issues, but I also didn't use the patch or any mods, and I did things one at time, multitasking was not your friend.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, to be fair, I made it through the 0.16.0 version without too many issues, but I also didn't use the patch or any mods, and I did things one at time, multitasking was not your friend.
As far as I'm aware there weren't any big bugs in the new content anyway. But they missed some which popped up in the older content (car dealership for Debbie's story, Okita's story, etc.). So if one only wants to play the new content it's very likely no problem to play right away. If it has to be the whole game again I'd probably wait until all those secondary bugs are found.

Last edited:

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018
i dont want to be a dick but after a 5 month delay he came back and said , back to normal scedule and release update 4 months later , at current state of updates this game suck balls. ICSTOR ones more teaches how business done . 100% if i had 1 time payment would be him . small sharks need to learn from him

PS to all those who w8 about update , will prolly come around 30's of this month , he is good developer/business man
3 months to release in a ridiculously small update isn't better the DarkCookie.

I can't call them scams because, at least, they deliver something...eventually... but the trend with these games, when the money starts to flow abundantly, is rather obvious. I very much doubt this update will be larger than the previous ones. It just takes 2 times longer now.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As far as I'm aware there weren't any big bugs in the new content anyway. But they missed some which popped up in the older content (car dealership for Debbie's story, okita's story, etc.). So if one only wants to play the new content it's very likely no problem to play right away. If it has to be the whole game again I'd probably wait until all those secondary bugs are found.
Like I said, most of that came from trying to multitask. I did everything over again, I started with Mom, then did Jenny, before moving on to Roxxy, and then did everyone else when I was done, all before the 0.16.1 patch came out. While waiting for your science class stuff to progress, you can't go on and work on another teacher in that update, it will break things, like Ms. Okita and Judith. At least that is how I got by it without issue anyway. When I tried to do another class while I waited, it all went to shit, but going back and doing it all one step at a time, everything went smoothly.
That rollback mod can really bork things up too. I know it sucks not to have it, but at least until the old code gets fixed, we need to just suffer through it. Save Early, Save Often, and use a lot of slots. :geek:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How about you get real, and find a job, and work in that job, and try to take a leave from that job for more than a week.
That's pretty normal in most developed countries to be honest, at least over here in europe. At least 20 days/ 4 weeks of paid vacation are mandatory, some countries mandate more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luxx and TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
multi task is turning itself kinda dangerous after these updates,some events that locked character until their interaction happens could screw your game big time.....still,i didnt picked the Judith disappearance bug not even once till now....so its was all good for me....
what i didnt understood it was after all the hold of last update,how some bugs like the game crashing when you picked the cat,or tried to do the car dealer interaction....i mean,i can tottaly understand pussywillow's bug,since she aint necessary for your game,but for the car dealer?it involves a route of one of the main characters,none less than Debbie....aside from that,even the first version was played without any problem for me,i even managed to avoid the bugs people reported on Jenny's route....

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Do you know if the telescope have been fixed ? (from the last update i played, when we do the "Helen slave path", her husband is still in his bed even when he is supposed to have left the house)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
multi task is turning itself kinda dangerous after these updates,some events that locked character until their interaction happens could screw your game big time.....still,i didnt picked the Judith disappearance bug not even once till now....so its was all good for me....
what i didnt understood it was after all the hold of last update,how some bugs like the game crashing when you picked the cat,or tried to do the car dealer interaction....i mean,i can tottaly understand pussywillow's bug,since she aint necessary for your game,but for the car dealer?it involves a route of one of the main characters,none less than Debbie....aside from that,even the first version was played without any problem for me,i even managed to avoid the bugs people reported on Jenny's route....
Yeah, it will be nice to see those fixed, I assume it's part of the old/new code clashing, but I've never taken it apart, and likely wouldn't know what I was looking at if I was staring right at it. Being dyslexic, coding's not really my bag. But if you are careful they are avoidable, or were last time, who knows about this one? :LOL:

Oh, right, I take it back, I did have the cat bug, due to buying the food too soon I was unable to adopt her, and didn't want to go back to fix it, so I have now changed my mind! If I can't get my cat, THE ENTIRE GAME WAS COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE!!!! :sneaky:
Do you know if the telescope have been fixed ? (from the last update i played, when we do the "Helen slave path", her husband is still in his bed even when he is supposed to have left the house)
Doubtful, that is randomized, so not likely to be 'fixed' yet. I think it was mentioned in one of the updates, maybe it was part of Mrs. J. or Mia's update? I can't remember... :confused:

Reactions: E-Dog

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
How about you get real, and find a job, and work in that job, and try to take a leave from that job for more than a week.

Imagine a restaurant that doesn't open for a few weeks because chef is not in the mood.

What you said is so stupid that I don't even know how to put it in sympathetic manner for you, it's just plainly stupid, inexperienced and childish that it cannot receive mature response

Also let's ignore the fact that was a lie to begin with, "dog ate my notebook" whatever I came here to ask for question and apparently I was supposed to feel pity instead of having an answer because there is no answer TO WHY there was NO STATEMENT about coder LEAVING THE TEAM.
Take a deep breath and take a break for a while my dude.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
As far as I'm aware there weren't any big bugs in the new content anyway. But they missed some which popped up in the older content (car dealership for Debbie's story, Okita's story, etc.). So if one only wants to play the new content it's very likely no problem to play right away. If it has to be the whole game again I'd probably wait until all those secondary bugs are found.
There was a bug whith the pussy cat. But just that i think...

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
DC just said on stream he's finished all the redone art for 0.18, so all that's left is the new content that he's already done some of.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes