Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I actually move my mouse to click the "refresh page" icon on the browser itself.

I know, I'm a philistine.

n0mads

Dec 6, 2017
? Of course, but that doesn't change anything. The only thing that seems to have gotten better with this project with time and money is the games base code.
The old H-scene animations had like 5 or 6 frames max. The new ones are very fluid. That takes a lot of time.

southof

Nov 7, 2017
? Of course, but that doesn't change anything. The only thing that seems to have gotten better with this project with time and money is the games base code.
he looses a lot of time reworking character, it's supposed to make all futures update faster .

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I guess you can also go check in your neighbourg's home, maybe he or she have a patron for SummerTime ? :D

BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
"The old H-scene animations had like 5 or 6 frames max, that takes a lot time"

No it doesn't cause now he have 2 animators who make the animations for SS AEHentai and another one

Reactions: iseedeadpeople5000

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
he looses a lot of time reworking character, it's supposed to make all futures update faster .
Ah you got me there I did completely skip over the character reworks. However I still don't believe they would take up that large amount of time, I would also argue they are completely pointless and the old ones looked better. That's just my opinion however. Him redrawing those pictures wont make the updates come out faster though, that's the code.

It seems like out of everyone Cookie did the least out of everyone out of this update. The re-working of the code is understandable how long it took considering he had to do it as one man job this update, and in a lot of cases it's harder to rewrite bad code then write new code. I don't feel like animations constitute a extra 2 months, and I'm pretty sure the animations are Catbugs job anyway.

I really do hope the updates start coming out sooner and with more content lie they've said. THis was a bit of a let down, but maybe I just over-hyped myself.

Reactions: parachina
Nov 22, 2018
The old H-scene animations had like 5 or 6 frames max. The new ones are very fluid. That takes a lot of time.
And also very time consuming. The time it would take to make one fluid animation could be spent in making 10 still images with really nice text on them. Animations are a waste of time and by no way justification for the lack of scenes.

Reactions: parachina
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes