Pirogoeth

Jan 23, 2018
ALL MIRRORS ARE NOW UPDATED
RIP THE CGs AND PILLAGE THE CITY AS YOU WISH
:love::love::love:
Question. As all mirrors are up I can remove from my mega si? (I will hold for the remainder of the day to be safe but wanted to clarify this is my first time being the one that gives lol)

Reactions: DidierDrogba

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Question. As all mirrors are up I can remove from my mega si? (I will hold for the remainder of the day to be safe but wanted to clarify this is my first time being the one that gives lol)
hold them for the day please :)

Mrbobs

Jan 30, 2018
I"m trying to play the Mac version but I dont see an option to skip the old content and start with the new. When I start a new game it just starts at the beginning of the old content. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

teq

Oct 14, 2017
I can wait I didn't expect this update came up today, so I 'll be waiting for the incest patch.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Anyone else having issues de-compiling the rpyc files while using UnRen? I get an error: Exception: Could not load file ...game/un.rpyc when trying to start the game after using UnRen :(

Joh SMifhoif

Nov 11, 2017
already encountered a bug told on the phone to drop something off at diannes by Debbie not given anything and can't drop anything off

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes