jardafarda

May 10, 2017
I honestly don't understand comments like this. I mean it, with all due respect of course. You can complain about a bunch of different things about this game. Take a swing on the whole milking storyline (amazingly stupid at this point) or the ammount of content for the time between updates, whatever you want. But complaining about old saves not working... Bro, this is a work in progress, you do understand that, right? The creator CHANGED and ADDED scenes throughout the entire game.

Of course old saves are not gonna work.

I personally don't have a problem with people complaining about the games from this site. I understand they are free and all that, but if you don't like something, I don't see whats wrong with posting a few words on the subject. But this type of comment... I think I would only understand it if it was in the A Wife and a Mother thread, but Summertime Saga has a lot of content already. The just dev saw fit (and rightfully so) changing things from HIS creation, and that's that. So please, enough with the friggin save issue.
I do not have anything against this game, I like it, I just do not like spending hours playing again and again the same content to get to the new ... hours of my time I have for a swimming pool, friends etc ... howgh

polom

Sep 14, 2017
How to unlock the threesome scene?
In night, when trying to have a baby with Diane and she's sleep at Debbie's House, go sleep with Debbie, a cutscene will spawn ... (i don't remember well this part, because I tryed all possibiliy by going anywhere related to Debbie and Diane ... ^^")

Last edited:

makky23

May 27, 2017
In night, when trying to have a baby with Diane and she's sleep at Debbie's House, go sleep with Debbie, a cutscene will spawn ... (i don't remember well this part, because I tryed all possibiliy by going anywhere related to Debbie and Diane ... ^^")
How to unlock sex with aunt in the house? I only have the goodnight option :c

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes