polom

Sep 14, 2017
How to unlock sex with aunt in the house? I only have the goodnight option :c
I guess you'll have to try all scene from the barn (breeding scene) .. i don't remember well, try any place (barn and debbie's house) at multi hour until you unlock the next scene (try sleeping in you bed, into Debbie's too, ...)

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I didn't understand again
Every time you fuck with Diane (to breed her, at barn or in the trheesome scene), you 'll have a new chance to spin the wheel.
When the missing part of the wheel face on the left (where is the head of the Hero), she 'will be pregnant 2 week later (more or less)

polom

Sep 14, 2017
can you get threesome after the baby is born?
When the baby is born and INGAME, you can't. but after a few week (there is a short scene were diane present the baby to Debbie inside debbie's house), the Baby will disappear. You will be able to get threesome and all Diane content again.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
When the baby is born and INGAME, you can't. but after a few week (there is a short scene were diane present the baby to Debbie inside debbie's house), the Baby will disappear. You will be able to get threesome and all Diane content again.
i got that scene but the baby didnt disappear do you mind sharing your save if you got the threesome scene think i fucked up spmehow

polom

Sep 14, 2017
i got that scene but the baby didnt disappear do you mind sharing your save if you got the threesome scene think i fucked up spmehow
If you take mine, you will miss a scene where debbie catch you fucking with Diane in front of the tv, i recommand you to go back in the past or wait a few weeks, until the baby magically disappear ^^

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
If you take mine, you will miss a scene where debbie catch you fucking with Diane in front of the tv, i recommand you to go back in the past or wait a few weeks, until the baby magically disappear ^^
the save dont seem to work its not showing up

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes