wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
You need to start this game all over .There is new scenes. The first one I noticed is when he went to his garage to get the shovel.

Reactions: petur

petur

Jul 29, 2017
You need to start this game all over .There is new scenes. The first one I noticed is when he went to his garage to get the shovel.
I tried telling this to the people here two times already but they still ask for the cookie jar and complain why are there so little scenes.

P.S. A ton of scenes are outside of the cookie jar!!!

Last edited:

rle68

May 28, 2017
It is nice to know nothing changes.. you get an update and you bitch you dont get an update you bitch.. for those of you who have said your done .. bye, dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.. you dont like it .. f off.. is this perfect HELL NO.. i have had dexter loop in and kick my ass 4 times it is buggy as fuck.. but what your seeing is the story being tied to new characters.. maria showing some future interaction annies family dad's a dick and mom will be a good fuck... did we need diane redone? opinions vary

fixing some story isnt a bad thing. bugs and time loops can easily be fixed...if its night out and jenny walks in mc's room dont show daylight out the window easily fixed

happy for new content, it isnt perfect but nice to see new work coming out.. and im sorry but the guy who said other developers give you more and better quality .. where? prove it.. i aint seen it yet

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
They are only cheating their self if they don't start a new game and missing out on alot.
Dude do u know that EVERYONE has to start from the start every single update, we cant use old saves, that means we saw everything of this update already.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes