Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me what it is Debbie wants delivered to Diane? For some reason Debbie didn't ask me to do this but the game tells me that is my next objective

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me what it is Debbie wants delivered to Diane? For some reason Debbie didn't ask me to do this but the game tells me that is my next objective
That a miss or a bug in programmation : you have to deliver a pie, but you don't know how you had it ... just go AT NIGHT, in the FRONT DOOR of DIANE HOUSE

Reactions: TheDevian and Zinb

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
just minor scenes.. Rly
I tried telling this to the people here two times already but they still ask for the cookie jar and complain why are there so little scenes.

P.S. A ton of scenes are outside of the cookie jar!!!
.. if the H-scenes were amazing and numerous, it would be nice to see all those new scenes.. but thats not the case.. those scenes are not very important.. I rly recomend ppl just unlock the cookiejar and be happy

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I have a little bug... I'm playing the last version of the game, on my mac, I started a new game and.. I can't get out of the school, I can't click on the map when I'm on the main hall..
Is it an issue with the Ikaruga mod ?

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
i liked the way they have made changes in daine storyline
the storyline is very good but pregnancy feature is very confusing and you have to repeat same scene many times

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I have a little bug... I'm playing the last version of the game, on my mac, I started a new game and.. I can't get out of the school, I can't click on the map when I'm on the main hall..
on pc, withOUT Ikaru, i didn't got this bug.
to be sure, maybe you should start over to this point without mod ? Or maybe you could use the console to go through, if you found how to do ? (i don't)

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
4 months for redrawing almost all characters. Also not all of the new things were implemented in this update. If you were watching DC's streams you'd know that. Here, have a link to his last 12 streams
Indeeed.but that is something that was always criticized.

DC wastes a lot of time on things that wont be on the enxt updates. lol. There is no focus.

not to mention that i dont think the reworks were necessary. maybe 2 or 3 characters.. not most of them.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
4 months for redrawing almost all characters. Also not all of the new things were implemented in this update. If you were watching DC's streams you'd know that. Here, have a link to his last 12 streams
Indeeed.but that is something that was always criticized.

DC wastes a lot of time on things that wont be on the enxt updates. lol. There is no focus.

not to mention that i dont think the reworks were necessary. maybe 2 or 3 characters.. not most of them.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
How do you know if Diane is Pregnant?
If you complete the wheel, she will be pregnant : one morning, a few day after the success, you will receive a text from her.
(can someone tell me how many time i 've already answer that question ? 4 or 5, i lost my count ? xD)

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Okay, For those who have the Ikaruga mod on, there's a bug with it, Principal smith won't let you go into her office, so you can't follow the game story and you're stuck at school.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes