Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
on pc, withOUT Ikaru, i didn't got this bug.
to be sure, maybe you should start over to this point without mod ? Or maybe you could use the console to go through, if you found how to do ? (i don't)
Yeah, I made a new post after yours, it's a bug with the ikaruga mod !

Reactions: polom

polom

Sep 14, 2017
i liked the way they have made changes in daine storyline
the storyline is very good but pregnancy feature is very confusing and you have to repeat same scene many times
Personnally, i'm waiting for a greater interaction between character and with the completion of act :
- fucking Debbie in the kitchen = high possibility to mess up if Jenny come in at the wrong moment
- or , still on the same scene, jerking on /in debbie in the kitchen, aside from soiling her dress/panty, Jenny interact with this fact ...

in short, make the acts interactive with the environnement, and add some consequencise ...

But the way the game prepare all of this, i guess all of this will be add in futur update ... ... ... but with the strategy of developpement used by dev, ... i'm wondering how many years will wait ...

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Anyone found a way to increase the odds of Diane getting pregnant? I'm having to try for a second time, since I didn't use the Pregnax the first time.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone found a way to increase the odds of Diane getting pregnant? I'm having to try for a second time, since I didn't use the Pregnax the first time.
you have 3 ways :
- trying by fucking over and over (new wheel every time)
- flip the wheel, if it a wrong side , press ctrl, flip the wheel again
- flip the wheel, if it a wrong side , go to the save menu, go back, flip the wheel again

Reactions: Mustang00

madecant

Nov 3, 2018
Can anyone tell be if the library and locker room camera's are still in play on the last couple updates. I have not been able to do anything with it.

polom

Sep 14, 2017
Hey do you know wat to do when in that clue said Debbie let you send something to Diane?? Wat should I do??
Yep, It 's the most frequent question I saw here xD

i think it 's my 7th time I answer :

At night, Go in the Front Door of Diane House =)

polom

Sep 14, 2017
I have finished 16
what new v.17
Look for the changelog
Most of the Diane scene have change :

telling without spoiling, if you're a fan of Diane and Debbie, and you wanna spit on Jenny (for some reason), i guess you will like 0.17

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, the posts from the last couple days seem to indicate that the only way to unlock the threesome is to get Diane pregnant. Is that right? Or does it open up when you're 'trying'?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes