Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Seriously, what gay guy comes and say "I'm going to play this game full of women for this specific gay guy right here".
What about gaymer grills that want to romance a guy character? But while Kevin seems nice he isn't really that attractive, so never mind. Actually, I'm pretty sure that Captain Terry is the only attractive male in the entire game, I'm pretty sure all of the other male characters were intentionally made to look ugly..

Nov 22, 2018
What about gaymer grills that want to romance a guy character? But while Kevin seems nice he isn't really that attractive, so never mind. Actually, I'm pretty sure that Captain Terry is the only attractive male in the entire game, I'm pretty sure all of the other male characters were intentionally made to look ugly..
Pretty sure there are dozen games that would cater better to women, both about a female MC romancing guys or full yaoi. Homosexuality in this game is simply out of place.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why would you want to be naked with another dude? That sounds pretty gay.
3P with Erik is already a thing, so I don't see why it wouldn't work that way. Maybe like with Mrs. J., you will have options...
I'm not into gay content, mate.
A threesome isn't 'gay', unless it's three guys (or if one of the guys only does stuff with the other guy).
Seriously, what gay guy comes and say "I'm going to play this game full of women for this specific gay guy right here".
I would assume some of the people who play these games would be bisexual, so maybe they might want it...?
Personally, I hope he ends up with Dexter as his bottom. :cool: Seems fitting. :LOL:

Nov 22, 2018
3P with Erik is already a thing
That's literally the worst update for many reasons, and that's one of them. All the options in that route are bad, and that's the worst.
A threesome isn't 'gay', unless it's three guys
You're naked with a guy performing sexual acts. How is that not gay? Threesomes are pretty bad in general unless is F/M/F.
I would assume some of the people who play these games would be bisexual, so maybe they might want it...?
Bisexuals are an already small population in the planet, and I'm sure there are better games they'd rather playing, especially since so far there's zero gay content on it other than the threesomes and I seriously hope it stays that way forever. Catering to bisexuals would be a waste of assets, and, as I said, gays probably have better games to play as well.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The thing is, I don't want male-on-male stuff personally, but it's so fun to mess with people's insecure hangups. :p

And I don't consider an mmf threesome gay or bi. Rather, I see it as a good way to narratively avoid the whole "cucking" thing. I don't mind taking the wives of asshole husbands - that's fine. But taking them from likeable male characters? Nah, that's not my jam. Get 'em in there. In Erik's case, both options of doing the threesome or finding him his own girlfriend are good options, imho, and finding him his own girlfriend is part of making him grow as a person.

With Cptn. Terry getting a threesome would do the trick. You could conceivably do a thing where he is cool with just letting you fuck his girlfriend, but ehhh... I don't know, it's different from Erik's case, because Erik wasn't literally in love with his mom, while Terry is obviously that with his woman. That stuff just weirds me out a bit. That's why I'd prefer him being in on it, so the MC is essentially someone who is invited in to have fun with them, and Terry is shown in a capable light, as it were.

I dunno man, I just prefer characters to be happy and getting to feel like a reasonably good person even if I'm fucking my way through an entire suburb.

Kevin not that attractive? Huh. If I had the looks of Kevin in high school, I'm pretty sure I would've had quite a few more hook-ups. He reminds me of a couple of friends of mine who the girls were often swooning for, but who didn't date because they were deeply religious at the time.

Nov 22, 2018
I see it as a good way to narratively avoid the whole "cucking" thing
Not really. Is both gay and cucking. If you were to fuck the captains girlfriend is still cucking.
At the end, I'd rather if it isn't touched at all. I insist, gay content is out of place in the game and cuckolding on top of it would be worse.
I don't know, it's different from Erik's case, because Erik wasn't literally in love with his mom
The fact that Erik was having relationships with his mom is one of the most nonsensical plot points so far. Erik is so annoying you have to wonder who'd have sex with him, specially someone like his mom, which is why if there was an option to take both his "girlfriend" and his "mom" from him I'd be more than happy. He'd be perfectly happy playing video games all day.
I can tell you've been thinking about this a lot.
I have, I'm not into gay content, which M/F/M threesomes are.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's literally the worst update for many reasons, and that's one of them. All the options in that route are bad, and that's the worst.
Why? I particularly like the one where I keep his mom to myself... June's scene was cute, but Mrs. J. is better! :sneaky:

You're naked with a guy performing sexual acts. How is that not gay? Threesomes are pretty bad in general unless is F/M/F.
If you are only touching the woman, there is nothing 'gay' about it, and even if you are touching both, then it is bisexual, not gay. There is a huge difference.

Bisexuals are an already small population in the planet, and I'm sure there are better games they'd rather playing, especially since so far there's zero gay content on it other than the threesomes and I seriously hope it stays that way forever. Catering to bisexuals would be a waste of assets, and, as I said, gays probably have better games to play as well.
You are forgetting people whore are just a bit bi on the scale, many either don't know, or they are just afraid to mention if they are or not, because as soon as they say they like one or the other, most people call them one or the other. So far, there has been NO gay content, you have touched no one's dick in any way, shape, or form. And even that one MMF threesome, is not required. Do you call an orgy gay too? You really might have some issues here. I have no interest in anything gay, I have no issues with it, it just doesn't do it for me, but I don't get so worked up about it. No offense man, but what are you afraid of? It isn't as if any route is going to be mandatory. You are not forced to do it. This isn't like a AAA title where him doing one character prevents another from being added, he will keep going until he is happy with it, or we get bored of it. But unless you are on your deathbed and won't live to see the next update, I wouldn't worry about the small things.

Besides, he lets the supporters vote on just about everything, that means if it gets done, then enough of his people are wanting it. Personally, I don't care if it's there or not, I won't do it, so it won't affect me, it won't be in my game.
Not really. Is both gay and cucking. If you were to fuck the captains girlfriend is still cucking.
At the end, I'd rather if it isn't touched at all. I insist, gay content is out of place in the game and cuckolding on top of it would be worse.

The fact that Erik was having relationships with his mom is one of the most nonsensical plot points so far. Erik is so annoying you have to wonder who'd have sex with him, specially someone like his mom, which is why if there was an option to take both his "girlfriend" and his "mom" from him I'd be more than happy. He'd be perfectly happy playing video games all day.

I have, I'm not into gay content, which M/F/M threesomes are.
Seriously, you really don't understand these terms.

Last edited:

r1bb1t

May 8, 2017
Just my few cent:

As far as development goes, unless there is insider information, everything we talk about is speculation.
Snow Daze is one of the highest quality finished product that was released this year, as long as it takes Snow Daze has less content than Summertime Saga. Maybe our expectation on the speed of which contents are delivered had overreached a bit.

That said, I do think there are a few aspects of SS that are unnecessary and time-consuming. First the mini-game, this is probably one of the aspect I find completely unnecessary considering what we want out of this game. Mini-games take time to make, it takes the artist's time to draw art for the games, it takes the progarmmer's time to write the logic, integrate the game, and debug. The development of mini-games are stacked on top of what we actually want, scenes and story. The worse part is, once the game gets big enough, it is possible for the codes of minigames to be a hinderance in stacking new contents when it comes to debugging. The more mini-games there are, the more scenes which depends on stats provided from these mini-games, the more future debugging maybe necessary, the more time it consumes.

Second, the large cast and the problems it brings. Snow Daze has five characters, and it still takes as long as it did to finsh, SS has...well I don't have time to count. I understand that each character probably has enough people that like them to justify their existence, but the large cast directly cause contents updates to spread out. We would have way more content on the main story by now if the cast was just 6-7. (This problem now is unsolveable anyway. Characters are introduced, and DC should carry on, but I just hope he would not add more)

There are many western lewd artist roaming around pixiv, twitter, deviantart, tumblr, itch.io, etc. I do believe that DC can find a willing compatible artist to work with him, I do not know how many artist he had contacted and what are their rates working in a project like this, so lets keep my comment as it is.

This industry in the west is still small, in Japan where this industry is established with well known and experienced companies and artist, a game like Rance X still took around 4-5 years to complete with delay. If an experienced company like Alicesoft took this long to finish Rance X, I wonder how long this game will take to finish, considering that DC might not have the expertises to tackle everything in a project that usually spread around several employees.
I completely agree but I don't think he plans to end it at all. It is like shonen manga where the artist just keeps drawing until one day he understands that he wants to move on and abandons the project in some way (stops drawing it or just creates some nonsensical ending to finish it quickly). The minigames are unnecessary and all the faces look very similar because of his art style.

Mustang00

Nov 23, 2018
Jesus Christ.. Already??
I'm an impatient little shit, deal with it. :p

That said, the reason I ask is because it says 8 changes in the last 24 hours and I was wondering if they were going towards a bugfix or progress towards 0.18.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
I'm disappointed ,the update was about pregnancy yet there is 0 pregnant sex scenes.....
i'm 100% wondering the same exact thing, how come there is no pregnant sex? it is possible to have sex till the third trimester, in fact in some cases doctors will even suggest intercourse to induce labor even. another question too, why can we no longer milk her when she is fully pregnant either, this game always makes no sense?

enovygod

Feb 9, 2018
Weird thing during the Roxxy scene after the rain when Roxxy's mom comes in and you take off, a weird silouhette of a braided girl shows up for a second over where Roxxy stands. Is this a glitch or something else?

Reactions: DidierDrogba
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes