heroidopoke

May 22, 2018
Someone complete the Daiane's Quest? I'm stucked on "You hear something from the kitchen in the evening". Can anyone help me?

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
Erik is buggy AF this time. I got to the part where I gave him the orc-onna-hole, and his mom came to tell me he was being bullied, but after talking to him, the school scene never happens and his mom keeps showing up at my house again. Hopefully that will get fixed in the 17.1 bug fix.
Just speculation on my part, but Erik's quest may be buggy because of the spaghetti code it uses. we won't know for sure until his quest and code gets updated. As I said just speculation.

Reactions: iseedeadpeople5000

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
There is a bug with Kevin's workout even if get rid of him from the canteen duty and he is standing right beside weights but MC still says that he needs someone to lookout for him.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Major bug. I'm standing in the upstairs hallway and it tells me I need to follow Debbie to her room. But if I try to go downstairs it tells me I need to check on Roxie and my sister in her room. If I try that it won't allow it because I need to follow mom. I'm stuck in the upstairs hall not able to go anywhere.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there supposed to be an update in december? I watched a stream where DC was working on christmas related stuff. He has made a lot of art for the game that has not been implemented yet so I'm not sure if he plans on releasing an updade in december. He also said there was supposed to be an update for halloween but he didn't have time to finish it in time.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
I heard people say there's a character that's never gonna be brought into the sleep-with-able story line because she's based off someone the creator knows in real life? Which character? I couldn't find the source, only follow up replies.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I heard people say there's a character that's never gonna be brought into the sleep-with-able story line because she's based off someone the creator knows in real life? Which character? I couldn't find the source, only follow up replies.
I think they confuse two things here. One character, Tatiana, was removed because she's a somewhat famouse online personality and he wasn't happy with the whole thing in general. So she was replaced by Lilly this update. The one girl that's supposedly not fuckable is actually Cpt. Terry's girlfriend Sara - simply because Terry is such a bro and because he's based on a regular picarto chat member. But of course the latter could change at some point.

Edit: Else there are quite a few characters in the game who are based on patreons/chat users/etc. like Terry, Cedric (guy in the gym), Pilly (mobster), Mr. Bubbles (guy at the cinema), Jaing (car mechanic), Josephine (car dealership), Kass (cupid store), Micoe (nurse) and possibly one or two more.

Last edited:

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
I think they confuse two things here. One character, Tatiana, was removed because she's a somewhat famouse online personality and he wasn't happy with the whole thing in general. So she was replaced by Lilly this update. The one girl that's supposedly not fuckable is actually Cpt. Terry's girlfriend Sara - simply because Terry is such a bro and because he's based on a regular picarto chat member. But of course the latter could change at some point.
Good heck I hope the latter changes. From the moment they introduced Sara, hers has been the storyline I've wanted expanded on the most! Oh well. Win some, you lose some. For now, back to some family friendly gaming with FF9 on my Vita. I know it's third in line of the remakes (after 7 and 8 are remade), but I really can't wait to see a modern, upgraded, high def re-imagining of this game. (I know this is all unrelated, but FF9 is still one of the best rpg's ever made in my mind and I'm thoroughly enjoying replaying it for the umpteenth time)

Thanks for the detailed reply btw!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Shame, she had beautiful knockers and potentially bangable.
In case you want to see her instagram account,

Good heck I hope the latter changes. From the moment they introduced Sara, hers has been the storyline I've wanted expanded on the most!
I'd say we'll see. It's not like DC doesn't change his mind from time to time and I could imagine something like an MMF threesome quite well in this case.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if you remove the ikura incest patch will you not be able to fuck sis and mom or they will still be fuckable, but just not named mom etc ?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes