ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
There are some tips in the phone, they don't work for everyone, but they are pretty accurate for her. First time through, I simply read the dialogue, and did what she told me. Most of the time if there is an issue, it's just because you need to wait for a few days to trigger the next event.
For that, if you haven't returned to her with the money, then do that, otherwise you probably just need to wait a bit longer.
yeah, this games getting ridiculous, i have waited over a few weeks now in game and even worked for her probably 10-15+ more times still nothing.

probably gonna be forced to start all over again even. i just wish i could start the game go to one person and just develop a concise story with just them and not have to deal with all the other npc's bullshit i dontt car about, and just worry about the update and that's it, unfortunately you have to have x # of other npc's quest lined up too.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah, this games getting ridiculous, i have waited over a few weeks now in game and even worked for her probably 10-15+ more times still nothing.
The only thing that should take more than a few days is the pregnancy, that is about 2 weeks IIRC, it sounds like you missed a step somewhere. After delivering the milk, you had to return to her, then a few days later, she would trigger the next step. Check your phone, the only other thing that might have been an issue that I can think of is if you were trying to do more than one thing at a time, that can really bug the game out right now, the closer we get to stability, the more problems we will see with the old code, and this is tied to some of it.

I could upload my save for having maxed my stats and finished mom and Jenny, but I bugged out Erik on mine, not sure if it was me or just an issue with this update, but if you want that, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
The only thing that should take more than a few days is the pregnancy, that is about 2 weeks IIRC, it sounds like you missed a step somewhere. After delivering the milk, you had to return to her, then a few days later, she would trigger the next step. Check your phone, the only other thing that might have been an issue that I can think of is if you were trying to do more than one thing at a time, that can really bug the game out right now, the closer we get to stability, the more problems we will see with the old code, and this is tied to some of it.

I could upload my save for having maxed my stats and finished mom and Jenny, but I bugged out Erik on mine, not sure if it was me or just an issue with this update, but if you want that, let me know.
alright, i'm just gonna start the game over again and concentrate 100% on diane alone, and no one else

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
that's what i'm asking, how much of where is Diane's quest-line changed? i don't remember having to deliver any milk to the pizza place before, just the school, and after pizza delivery even it seems to be broken in my game, i have no clue what to do next? like i said it just gives me that same options over and over to just work on the garden. my stats and quest are in place. i tried developing the moms story in hopes to expand on the aunts maybe. i get to the back yard pool scene and the aunt talks to the mom about wanting to see MC's dick to the mother and i go to Diane and get nothing still, just makes no sense. think the game is bugged for me too

BTW: i know this has been said a million time before already, but this so unbelievably cumbersome, i just wanna see the new scenes without having to play the whole game every single time it updates, i know this is a limitation to the game engine or something to that effect and all but i don't understand why games like Insexual Awakening you don't have to restart the game and can play from previous versions saves. i just don't understand how its possible to have a working save games system through version updates in Insexual Awakening but not any other game including this one. if the developer really wanted to give a real update he should spend 3 months and figure out a away to migrate game saves properly, instead of just adding one or 2 new sex scenes and a hand full of dialog then braking the game and forcing everyone to play though said broken game for said 2 scenes and few bits of dialog.

i know there are cheats and mods but they are more broken then the actual game itself so they are useless, and yes i know there is a cheat section too the game, again useless as it completely bugged too. worse part is you don't know about a lot of these bugs till like 1/4-1/2-3/4 though playing the game trying to drag on your now 7+ time playing though, all to just try and unlock one or 2 scenes you know exist but for whatever reason the game just wont unlock them. SMH
Plenty of peeps have shared their save files. Believe someone posted a persistent that was all done. Try thise then

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
alright, i'm just gonna start the game over again and concentrate 100% on diane alone, and no one else
Well, I believe you need to do Debbie and the stats first, maybe Jenny too.
This was just after I maxed my stats, I did as little as I could other than Debbie and Jenny.

Feb 7, 2018
You did two things. You deflected from my argument about how DC might attract talent in a small niche market and then talked about traveling to Japan when I said nothing about it.

Here's your

And I didn't say one thing about moving there.

You confused me criticizing your argument "moving to Japan" for physically moving there which is ridiculous. The gist of the post is right here:

Where I talk about the business model of Japan being very different from the Patreon model and in media res. If you read your own

....You see that I'm criticizing how you show very little knowledge of Japan and how they create adult games in their country, not about moving there physically.

So no, I haven't said one word or made up an argument. But this will be the final rebuttal as the things I've pointed out before have not changed:
Ok keep making up reasons that make you happy.

Raiga6646

Sep 22, 2018
FOR EVERYONE TRYING TO GET THE THREESOME SCENE:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I followed this guide to the letter, and I haven't gotten a scene. All I get is Diane without the kid and a dialogue option asking "How is business," which leads nowhere. Am I missing something?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
just think about the child support the mc would have in the end if all relationships ended badly lol
Wheres your donor tag? Or did u change ur title somehow else?

Dude, i dont wanna think about thenchild support my MC is gonna need! :p
Ill tell ya what though.....MC's tax return has to be pretty sweet!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wheres your donor tag? Or did u change ur title somehow else?

Dude, i dont wanna think about thenchild support my MC is gonna need! :p
Ill tell ya what though.....MC's tax return has to be pretty sweet!
I changed my username so that any games that I choose to support and upload here aren't using the same username...alot of good that did though lol.....it says what my username was before I changed it right below it:confused:. I never had a donor tag. it was just "well known member"

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
So, anyone else having an issue where reloading a save resets Diane's pregnancy and makes you lose progress on other quests? I'm thinking it might be because i had too many questlines going on at once, but i'm not sure.

Reactions: PJ95X and vector12

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. I start the game just now. I am trying to using ikaruga incest patch (its not perfect. There are some error, but at last for now work). Anyway me problem is with aunt diane. As i say i start the game just now. I go to school and after i go for the first time to aunt diane house, she say to me that i need a new shovel, so i go to mc home and pick the new shovel in the garage. After that i go to aunt diana home and click on her to let her know that i have the shovel with me. But here the problem. The game tell me that there is no aunt diane images @_@ i mean the game let me play, but when i speak with her aunt diane images do not show i got an error.
Can someone tell me if i am the only one having this problem, or there is something that i miss?
I dubit that the incest patch do this, because just change the script nothing more.
Can someone help me?
Anticipate thankses.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes