Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Fan DLC Scenes Mod
This mod adds some fan art scenes to the game, so that means no more 4 month waits for new scenes! Right now the mod adds 3 new scenes and 46 new images, and I plan to add 2 more scenes in the future. Go inside your tree house to activate the DLC. Thanks to for letting me use his fan art!

Scene 1: When it's daytime go to your living room for a scene with Jenny.
Scene 2: Watch scene #1, then the next time you go to sleep she'll have a surprise for you.
Scene 3: Complete Mia's story, then when it's daytime look at her room with your telescope.

mHome7.jpg mn17.jpg mn19.jpg

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I think in the very beginning his position was that it won't happen because it's indeed too much work and he'd rather invest that time in other fetishes like anal sex etc.
Still waiting on all that anal sex.......(before the uproar happens, yes i know we get anal from crystal already....not enough!) I want some Roxxy and friends anal!

Feb 11, 2018
Hello.
I'm in trouble and I can not open thresome scene even though I've finished all the events with my mother. Could someone pass me a save to see the scene? Thank you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or you can just make a variation of existing sex scenes and just edit them to add a pregnant belly. It really isn't that hard and it will calm people, you just need to change the text a bit as well.
For some scenes, maybe, but that would be like drawing a new moving outfit for each one he changed, assuming that they would accommodate the new art, for example, her pregnant belly, over the milking bench, not worky so well. Most of the scenes would have to be redone depending on the originals, or just make a new ones. I guess he didn't think anyone who mattered would freak the fuck out about it, since, you know, it's a WiP, and things can be added later if enough people want it. Apparently no one was that upset, since his donations went UP after the update came out, not down.
Still waiting on all that anal sex.......(before the uproar happens, yes i know we get anal from crystal already....not enough!) I want some Roxxy and friends anal!
And Mia! :sneaky:
I want to pound Jenny's, really turn her brown eye blue as they say. As for Roxxy's friends, I want to fuck their stupid faces. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog
Nov 22, 2018
Anal is such a common fetish that at this point all girls should have it and shouldn't be treated as this super special thing, because it really is not.

Reactions: stever and E-Dog
Nov 22, 2018
Most of the scenes would have to be redone depending on the originals, or just make a new ones
Or just work with the ones that let you. You can also draw the belly over the existing scene with some minor adjustment. If left undone it will be a waste later for something that should have been added in in the first place.
Apparently no one was that upset, since his donations went UP after the update came out, not down.
Well, what a shame, but I'm not surprised anymore.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i'm stuck with the increasing milk production for Diane... what do i need to do, cuz i cant find any doctor as the text says

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Here's real life Tatiana

Last edited:

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
i am a little annoyed, restarted the game yesterday and played for about 2 hours to unlock new scenes,
tried to load the game today and it is corrupt and will not load...... what a waste of a day. im not even sure i have it in me to start it again now.... is it really worth replaying the entire thing again... so annoyed.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
DO NOT USE THE PATCH! IT CORRUPTS THE GAME!
I had to do the "first school day dialog and quests" again! and i couldn't go out of school after that. the map icon was grey and it was night time all of the sudden!!!
I was playing how i should be, so i dindu nuffin what could have make the game break.

DO NOT USE THE PATCH if you want to avoid sudden surprisings which leads into you can throw your save game into the trash!
yeah, I see now. well, the only way is to modify the text from the original files and save them, but it's too much work for nothing.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
What is her real-life name? For strictly research purposes of course.
Here's real life Tatiana

@dj1030

@AngelAIGS gets credit though.....and i believe either angel or seraph was the one i initially got the info from back then

Last edited:

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
hi i'm new here, and i have played the game a few times before the update and completed old updates a few times too, i'm just not understanding the new Diane v.17 story route tho, i get the milk to deliver to the pizza place i deliver it and then what? i have my strength to 3 and i'm still not getting the school milk delivery or wheelbarrow scene. all i get for the last few weeks in game day and afternoon is gardening over and over again. i go there at night and the game it just say "she must be sleeping", i don't know if i'm bugged out or the scenes have changed as Diane's story is expanded

Last edited:

no one here

May 15, 2017
Wow! I have no interest in any of the lewd subject matter from the winner. And with an update coming every four months I'm disinclined to patron for that duration.

Pretty sure that it has to be on a Tuesday.
i keep going on tuesdays it isnt there i go every day

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Here is my save for anyone thats interested.
Jenny content has a few things left to do but pretty much complete.
Chose girlfriend route for erik and private yoga events with Mrs J.
Left off at the important choice with mia/helen....you choose.
All fishing lure stuff completed...mate to your hearts content:).
All training maxxed and all teacher content complete.
Started Diane/Debbie content but stopped so that anyone who wanted a save before the fun stuff with the 2 can do it....no sex with either yet. Jusr follow the hints

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes