Saan01

May 31, 2018
guys i have a slioght problem , whenever i try to open task list , game display this error . i am so confused . someone can help . please

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 298, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 133, in call_screen
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 459, in render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 104, in render
KeyError: u'j\nen_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 1840, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 86, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 137, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/map/map.rpy", line 34, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 298, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 133, in call_screen
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 459, in render
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpy", line 104, in render
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1377, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1477, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\aqees\OneDrive\Documents\EGDownloads\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'j\nen_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.17.0
Mon Nov 26 22:32:31 2018

richuncle

Jul 15, 2017
I appear to be stuck in the Dianne storyline. I think I was given a pie to deliver to her but she is always in her shed working on her third order and tired and there is no other way for me to interact with her.

Last edited:
U

User_196312

So why i can't use my old saves i don't want to do a new game just for a few h-scenes. argh

How you do guys?? =)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Which version of Miss Bissette do you guys like better? If more people like her without freckles I'll add her to my character mod, if not I'll leave her the way she is.

View attachment 185531
Freckles add more character to her....however, i like clear skin so i might be biased when i say no freckles better.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

madecant

Nov 3, 2018
Stuck wanting me to go to Debbie room but wont do anything (I believe its suppose to be the threesome but not sure. wont let me go anywhere)

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
in the very first scene when you visit pizza shop, you see her fall down, that's it.
I didn't get any scenes whatsoever. I also heard you can do something lewd with her. I straight up got in the store, the dude says get a bike, went and got a bike, and after that, whenever i talk they just say "Pizza's right there kiddo".

teq

Oct 14, 2017
Did anyone try the incestpatch 16.1 of lewdpatcher with this new version, let me know if it works correctly for you I think I can do something with new content.

Kvisten

Jun 24, 2017
I appear to be stuck in the Dianne storyline. I think I was given a pie to deliver to her but she is always in her shed working on her third order and tired and there is no other way for me to interact with her.
Same here, I dont really know how to get past this :(

EDIT:
Nevermind, restart the game and go there at the evening, if you go there at daytime you get cought in a loop

Last edited:

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
i think summertime saga need to refresh incest patch because some sentence from this game not changing after we applied that incest patch (ex. MC still calling his mom name or Debbie said "i'm not his mother).

:D

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes