Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, they've recoded and re-drawn ALOT of their characters, replacing them with the new engine so that in future updates, you can load your save from a previous version. That is a very hard task to do indeed and takes alot of time.
The quality of the animated scenes as improved a lot also, if you compare the new scenes with the old ones you can clearly see the improvement. That being said the updade still feels very short.

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
The quality of the animated scenes as improved a lot also, if you compare the new scenes with the old ones you can clearly see the improvement. That being said the updade still feels very short.
I agree. I'm extremely disappointed to find that you don't get new scenes with other characters besides Diana. The last update (Roxxy's) had new scenes with new characters and also 4 of the teacher's scenes.

Feb 7, 2018
No, you missed both of mine. The artists have a certain autonomy that they lose when they work for someone else. DC, as someone who worked in the AAA gaming industry, would know full well about this. Further, the niche for adult games is very small. This has only really been growing for the past say... Three years with the growth of Patreon. What they give up is THEIR style to work on DC's which is fairly unique for him. Compare his work to others on Hentai Foundry, ULMF, or anywhere else. How many people make their own custom artstyle and apply it to a game? As I said, it's unique.

Second, you ignore the language barrier, how their process differs from the Patreon model, and conflate nonsense about moving there to the point being that Japan's style of business greatly clashes with the one we're seeing in front of us.

Let it go, man. This really isn't a fight worth having.
You're right, I really have no idea what your point is because you are making up things I am not talking about.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You don't need any old content, except for the first day of school, where you'll have to make Erik stand in for Kevin to train your strength to 2 and to talk to Eve to be able to visit the park at night and to get your charisma up to 5. After that you can play Diane's and Debbie's story and may ignore every bit of other old content.
wasted 6 h yesterday with new game and is finally at max stats again, think i might have touched some of the new content, like going into the kitchen of the pizzeria or something ?
I also "#¤" at names so only remember what they look like :p

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
In the hints on the phone for Diane it says "Debbie has something to ask of you" and then "Debbie asked you to deliver something to Diane", but I never got a conversation about that and can't seem to progress the story. Any ideas?

DemonGod6969

Oct 29, 2017
In the hints on the phone for Diane it says "Debbie has something to ask of you" and then "Debbie asked you to deliver something to Diane", but I never got a conversation about that and can't seem to progress the story. Any ideas?
Yeah about that, I found out it's an apple pie and it was right after finding out the truth about Diane's milk buisness during evening

DemonGod6969

Oct 29, 2017
Also not long after Diane chats with Vee, I can't use the hints anymore, it brings up "an exception has occured" any help on this?

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
im sorry if this being asked so many times, is erik quest bugged? his mom keep coming to my house and when i try to talk to him in house, nothing happens. and yea jenny cam show sex scene is bug. the animation stop moving on autoplay

Reactions: TheDevian

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I thought I was ready for the new Roz event cuz the mc already banged her before but the photo shoot had me spitting my tea at my monitor:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Vibescu

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
what is the console command to unlock all scenes, i just finished the end of everything but some of the scenes i dont have unlocked

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes