bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
"I need a milk jug in consumr" I bought it but I don't have the option to give it to Diane
I have the same problem. "I need a milk jug in consumr" I bought it but I don't have the option to give it to Diane Any help?

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Ya the saves are still bugged on 0.17, its really annoying, can't even reload to a save, all saves bring me to Diane in the barn farther back, i even tried different save at different times, all the saves do it =(

feral74

May 31, 2017
Biggest critique so far among everyone is how much time passed since the last update and how little new content was added. In defense of the creator, he probably spent most of this time fixing his code and clothing rigging system for the bodies.

Now that the negative is out of the way lets focus on the positive. If most of this update was background stuff then it should streamline his drawing and animating process and speed up content timetables going forward.

Now, Most of the people complaining about two scenes probably skipped the playthrough and went straight to them. I played the game from scratch and ignored the teachers and Roxxy and focused squarely on the progression of Diane/Debbie and some jenny. There is a lot of new interactions leading up to Diane's romantic endgame and a lot of reworking of the story progression.
Based on all the new elements added I can already speculate on future content. The Daycare is a solid path to sexual interactions with the hall monitor girl and the principal. We have the beginnings of a solid BDSM progression with the principal and the female students likely ending up in a huge orgy in some bondage dungeon under the school or the principal's house.

But most important of all and what made me the happiest was the Barn being built over Diane's house it's a huge open space with THREE state of the art milking stations and the carpenter mentioning room for expansion meaning more could be added in the future. The creator also added dialogue from the pizza shop, the daycare, and other places and new characters that allude to Diane's milk business being a huge expanding venture and Diane eventually having the hire "more cows" :)

I can already see the progression of Veronica finding out about Diane's "cows" and wanting to work as a supervisor due to her extensive experience at a dairy back home. Then looking at all the well-endowed females in the game I can only guess at which ones will eventually be hired for "milking" and possibly even "breeding" :)

It is going to be a long time before he comes back to expand on this content fully but now I know that this is the intention going forward based on the new artwork and storylines and that makes me very happy and content.

In all fairness I am biased. The Diane storyline with breeding and milking machines was by far the biggest draw for me after Debbie.

P.S. You do in fact see Diane pregnant. You play the minigame until you win then you wait the same amount of days that it took for the barn to be built. When enough time passes you go to the barn and you will see a noticeable bump in her belly and a subtle swelling in her breasts. Then ask her how the baby is doing and you get new dialogue. The pregnant Diane picture was extremely well done and did a lot more for me than the fanart pics.

finally some good argument thank

Sep 27, 2018
finally some good argument thank
Just being honest and practical and giving the creator the benefit of the doubt. I'm fairly confident that the reason content is limited is that most of his time was on fixing the core elements of the game first. Fixing his clothing system was actually an extremely important thing that had to be done to make outfits not only look better but also to make it easier to draw and overlay costumes/outfits over all of the character models.

For me personally, the most important aspect of this update is one that most of these people won't even notice. I was very concerned that when we finally got pregnancy content that the pregnant versions would not look right. So many artists screw up pregnancy and get everything wrong but to my relief when I finally saw pregnant Diane she looked absolutely stunning. He drew her in early stages of her pregnancy with just the right amount of belly inflation over the uterus and he captured the slight swelling of her breasts to match along with it. That image demonstrates his ability not only to draw pregnant women but multiple stages of pregnancy from early, middle and late stages with all proportions exactly right. Masterful.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2018
VOTE DEBBIE PREGNANCY YA FUCK NUGGETS
I'm one of the biggest pregnancy&breeding fetish people on this site and I'm telling you to relax man. If you read all of the options you will clearly see that every single choice has a character's pregnancy added to that character regardless of what choice wins. That means eventually every woman and girl just about will have pregnancy content for us so just be patient. Also, we have a very erotic scene with Maria in this latest update where she trips and falls in the Pizza shop with her dress riding up and her thicc perfectly shaped ass spread wide open giving us a perfect foreshadowing of things to come. If the main storyline option wins the poll then Maria is gonna get the Diane treatment from our main hero the young horny bull and probably even go to work for Diane and get strapped to one of her machines. :)

They will come back to Debbie eventually so don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
I'm one of the biggest pregnancy&breeding fetish people on this site and I'm telling you to relax man. If you read all of the options you will clearly see that every single choice has a character's pregnancy added to that character regardless of what choice wins. That means eventually every woman and girl just about will have pregnancy content for us so just be patient. Also, we have a very erotic scene with Maria in this latest update where she trips and falls in the Pizza shop with her dress riding up and her thicc perfectly shaped ass spread wide open giving us a perfect foreshadowing of things to come. If the main storyline option wins the poll then Maria is gonna get the Diane treatment our main here and probably even go for Diane and get strapped to one of her machines. :)

They will come back to Debbie eventually so don't worry about it.
I was not serious, my bad if I made out to be.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i cant deliver the milk to school, do i miss something, or that's a bug? every time i speak with Annie or the Principal, nothing happens

rosegavin37

Jul 23, 2018
i cannot enter in eriks home afer talking with him and his mom in the afternoon,.
please can anyone tell me how to go in the house.....

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
VOTE DEBBIE PREGNANCY YA FUCK NUGGETS
It's the same. Even if the incest subplot wins, the update will come in at least a year, since it's about 4 months per update. And after waiting for so long, all updates will be disappointing. Forget about this game. Don't expect something from this game and you'll not be dissapointed.

Problem with this game is, if you are receiving almost 52.000 $ per month for a certain task... would you like to finish that task as soon as possible? Or would you find any possible excuse for continuing doing that task for as long time as possible?

Right now, devs are giving patrons as less contents as possible in order of maintaining them hooked. Too much, and the game will be finished too soon. Too little, and patrons will be pissed off. It's a difficult balance.

Patrons of Summertime Saga, do you want better, bigger and more frequents updates? Stop pledging a month. If the devs see that the number of patrons and incomes have fallen a 15 or 20% in a month, they will get the message.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes