BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
I cant get "Mrs. Johnson "Breastfeeding" option i dont know why, is a bug or something? i did everything

obibobi

May 10, 2017
No, you missed both of mine. The artists have a certain autonomy that they lose when they work for someone else. DC, as someone who worked in the AAA gaming industry, would know full well about this. Further, the niche for adult games is very small. This has only really been growing for the past say... Three years with the growth of Patreon. What they give up is THEIR style to work on DC's which is fairly unique for him. Compare his work to others on Hentai Foundry, ULMF, or anywhere else. How many people make their own custom artstyle and apply it to a game? As I said, it's unique.
I am far from an expert but even I know how things work a lot better than you. You have this odd notion that this would be hard to mimic, no offense to DC but it's only unique in it's oddity, not it's quality. It would not be hard to mimic.

It's product, view it as such. As for artists working on lewd art, the only reason more don't when it come's to big projects is because there are very few big projects but it is well known that a lot of artists get by, by doing commissions, often involving really weird shit.

Last edited:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
The idea of a new Roxxy update would have been more appealing if they removed Crystal from it.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Dont know whether DC changed his mind on that but old lore states sis aint going to be included in any family play so you might be out of luck there.
I'm just hoping we end up fucking some of the bitchy-ness out of her. Not all of it, it's fine to have some snark - but the way he has written her to so clearly crave the sex herself, it makes little sense to have her keep up the act of not wanting it after the 20th tumble in the bed.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I noticed another minor bug, as I progress through the French class, my grade has yet to change on the sheet, even after banging her a couple of times.
I'm re-playing on Mac. Does anyone know how to clear the cache of StS so I can re-lock the cookie jar?
IDK about Mac, but on PC there is a reset button in the gallery. I assume that is what it does.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
How do I start playing the new content immediately?
On the first day you'll be told by Debbie (or whatever you named her) to go see Diane in her garden, you start working and you'll get the new scenes eventually. You'll have to progress Debbie's story as well since the two intertwines at some point and ends up in... well, you know if you've read the changelog, I don't want to spoil it. One other thing you have to do to complete the new content is getting to Strength level 2 (so that you can lift the wheelbarrow when Diane asks you). That's it.

Last edited:

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I noticed another minor bug, as I progress through the French class, my grade has yet to change on the sheet, even after banging her a couple of times.

IDK about Mac, but on PC there is a reset button in the gallery. I assume that is what it does.
Thank you

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Everyone,

if you modded and/or patched the game/tried to play it using and old save and you're stuck because of a bug...

it's your own fault, so stop bitching and complaining! YOU broke the game because of your own dumbness.

So stop blaming the developers!

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes