BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
Actually ı am disappointed with that update +plus nothing but diane and some new scenes with other characters ( Pizza women ) 4 monts for nothing :( I also like Bisette with freckles :)

Reactions: Hitch666 and Genji

ninjabanana

Feb 13, 2018
cant save beyond day 110 if i go beyond day 110 and save it will still save day 110
and all my other saves loads day 110

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wait, i thought you could do something with Maria from the pizza place? And also the Gym Teacher? But it's just same old same old. (I thought this because i watched DC's streams and i saw him drawing them naked). Am i missing something or you're not supposed to be able to do anything with them yet?
It's easy to know whether you missed anything. This is a Ren'py game: download a program called "Unren" and use it to unpack the cgs.

Reactions: E-Dog

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, if I were you, I wouldn't install any mod/patch.

Btw, I couldn't care less if you're stuck because you installed a mod and the game is broken now, of course. JUST DON'T COMPLAIN.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog
Nov 22, 2018
Just name them Mom and Sister really easy
Not really, because everyone else refer to them as mom and sister as well, and doesn't change the problems like "mom" still being your landlady for some reason, Debbie still being "your mom's college friend" and Erik's "landlady" either. The renaming is a half-assed "solution" at best.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
What a buggy mess lol
Kevin standing next to weight bench "Sorry, can't weight train alone" (knuckle head is standing right next the damn thing but game thinks he's gone...already have 3-4 str points)
Suddenly Roxxy's trailer is wrapped in police tape "Roxxy's trailer still on lock-down" Wait, what?? WTF do you mean STILL on lockdown? (I know from previous versions but now? not a clue lol)
Tried fishing with a worm...caught a fish on my first try except the game froze up until I hit right click to open the save menu and reset the mini-game which I then failed to catch a fish and it proceeded fine.

Hopefully they release a bugfix version in a week or so, not looking forward to a 4 month wait for another update with even more bugs. Wasn't part of the code-base update to FIX bug's? lol

Nov 22, 2018
Hopefully they release a bugfix version in a week or so, not looking forward to a 4 month wait for another update with even more bugs. Wasn't part of the code-base update to FIX bug's? lol
The code is still spaguetti. Just look at the fact that there's no save compatibility thanks to Erik's update. And ironically enough, it was presented in the poll options to be voted for 0.20, even though is something really urgent to fix, the worst part is that it lost the polls.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes