j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yay, looks like DC did indeed change his mind. He just said on stream that he will add pregnant sex to at least a few characters, like for example Diane, at some point.

i think summertime saga need to refresh incest patch because some sentence from this game not changing after we applied that incest patch (ex. MC still calling his mom name or Debbie said "i'm not his mother).
It's a user made patch so it'll probably take time.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Did anyone try the incestpatch 16.1 of lewdpatcher with this new version, let me know if it works correctly for you I think I can do something with new content.
It works nicely with a few exceptions, mostly the new incompatible content, so most things involving Dianne. You get things like "In the university they called us twins" right after calling Debbie your mother.
Thats why we all just play the updated material each update. When mom's storyline is finished he will include save compatibility
Not really. The fix should come with fixing Erik's story since that's the reason there's no compatibility. But it lost the poll. 1543268913713.png

dj1030

Dec 22, 2017
He didnt want to put her into sex scenes being she is based off of real person.....and man does she have some melons to milk in real life. Think she even had a breast reduction.
What is her real-life name? For strictly research purposes of course.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Its in the thread somewhere. Sorry but i just dont remember her name. She has a youtube and an instagram account though.

Edit: unfortunately since the search function is still busted, i cant find it for ya. When its fixed just search this thread for comic store and shoukd pop up....think was around end of summer we talked about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Which version of Miss Bissette do you guys like better? If more people like her without freckles I'll add her to my character mod, if not I'll leave her the way she is. View attachment 185531
I don't care about the freckles or not, but I like the smother skin better, I really dislike that cheekbone line, it makes everyone look old.
4 month maybe ? But ı am sure they will not add much.
It's not meant to 'add' anything, it is there to fix the bugs.
Yay, looks like DC did indeed change his mind. He just said on stream that he will add pregnant sex to at least a few characters, like for example Diane, at some point.
It's not that he didn't want to do it, it was just that it would have taken a new set of art for each position, and he didn't want to take the time at the time. He had said at the time that he would might add some later if people wanted it.
Thats why we all just play the updated material each update. When mom's storyline is finished he will include save compatibility
Erik's Mom...
Same as in the game. Well, her screen name is anyway.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It works nicely with a few exceptions, mostly the new incompatible content, so most things involving Dianne. You get things like "In the university they called us twins" right after calling Debbie your mother.

Not really. The fix should come with fixing Erik's story since that's the reason there's no compatibility. But it lost the poll. View attachment 185731
My bad....for some reason thought it was supposed to be with moms story.

Nov 22, 2018
it was just that it would have taken a new set of art for each position, and he didn't want to take the time at the time
Or you can just make a variation of existing sex scenes and just edit them to add a pregnant belly. It really isn't that hard and it will calm people, you just need to change the text a bit as well. Work smart, not hard. Dunno what's with DC and not wanting to make things easier for himself and anyone involved must be because the longer it takes the more milk he'll get from patrons.
Honestly, you could even add some writers to add events with existing assets to try and make the game look more alive. I'm sure as hell he can do that.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
guys does anyone have a problem with veronica, lilly and ronda character images not appearing in v0.17?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's not that he didn't want to do it, it was just that it would have taken a new set of art for each position, and he didn't want to take the time at the time. He had said at the time that he would might add some later if people wanted it.
I think in the very beginning his position was that it won't happen because it's indeed too much work and he'd rather invest that time in other fetishes like anal sex etc.

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
The patch that was for 0.16.1 can be used for 0.17,
Did anyone try the incestpatch 16.1 of lewdpatcher with this new version, let me know if it works correctly for you I think I can do something with new content.
DO NOT USE THE PATCH! IT CORRUPTS THE GAME!
I had to do the "first school day dialog and quests" again! and i couldn't go out of school after that. the map icon was grey and it was night time all of the sudden!!!
I was playing how i should be, so i dindu nuffin what could have make the game break.

DO NOT USE THE PATCH if you want to avoid sudden surprisings which leads into you can throw your save game into the trash!

miamibrice

Oct 5, 2018
Howdy all,

I was looking through the bug reports on DarkCookie's site and there was one particular report that the Erik Questline loop bug could be tied to saving and re-loading a game (even if you restarted 0.17 from scratch). I haven't personally tried yet but he said that he ran through the game WITHOUT re-loading a save and went through fine. Might try to give it a shot tomorrow but figured I'd pass it on here for everyone else.

Reactions: SheroSafwat
Nov 22, 2018
DO NOT USE THE PATCH! IT CORRUPTS THE GAME!
I had to do the "first school day dialog and quests" again! and i couldn't go out of school after that. the map icon was grey and it was night time all of the sudden!!!
I was playing how i should be, so i dindu nuffin what could have make the game break.

DO NOT USE THE PATCH if you want to avoid sudden surprisings which leads into you can throw your save game into the trash!
Pretty sure that's not the patch, mate.

Reactions: obiwan and Darkaura
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes