E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
hi i'm new here, and i have played the game a few times before the update and completed old updates a fews times too, i'm just not understanding the new Diane v.17 story route tho, i get the milk to deliver to the pizza place and then what? i have my strength to 3 and i'm still not getting the school milk delivery or wheelbarrow scene. all i get for the last few weeks in game day and afternoon is gardening over and over again. i go there at night and the game it just say she must be sleeping
You either started doing something else during that quest or just keep working along with mom and her....it'll continue.

Edit: unless that questline has changed. I seem to remember delivering milk before.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You're right, I really have no idea what your point is because you are making up things I am not talking about.
You did two things. You deflected from my argument about how DC might attract talent in a small niche market and then talked about traveling to Japan when I said nothing about it.

Here's your

You don't have to move to Japan, but again, it's a large area to find talent you can pay to do work. Why you assumed anything about moving there is lost to me.
And I didn't say one thing about moving there.

You confused me criticizing your argument "moving to Japan" for physically moving there which is ridiculous. The gist of the post is right here:

The place that makes COMPLETE VNs over two years for a publisher and bugtests and kinks them out without public oversight until we see the final product?
Where I talk about the business model of Japan being very different from the Patreon model and in media res. If you read your own

Japan is full of people who wouldn't give a shit and the internet gives you access to them last time I checked
....You see that I'm criticizing how you show very little knowledge of Japan and how they create adult games in their country, not about moving there physically.

So no, I haven't said one word or made up an argument. But this will be the final rebuttal as the things I've pointed out before have not changed:

From what you say, you have a speculation. Nothing more or less. You don't have hard details and facts. Let's leave this right here and move on.

Jul 11, 2017
Here is my save for anyone thats interested.
Jenny content has a few things left to do but pretty much complete.
Chose girlfriend route for erik and private yoga events with Mrs J.
Left off at the important choice with mia/helen....you choose.
All fishing lure stuff completed...mate to your hearts content:).
All training maxxed and all teacher content complete.
Started Diane/Debbie content but stopped so that anyone who wanted a save before the fun stuff with the 2 can do it....no sex with either yet. Jusr follow the hints
thank you

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
so what exactly is new in this update ?
like what scenes ?

-We have the Diane barn tit fuck scene
and milking scene,
-Diane and Debbie 3some scene
-Doctor lady blowjob

Any other new H scenes in the latest update ?
or is it just the new look drawings ?

Last edited:

madecant

Nov 3, 2018
There is so many bugs with this update I'm not sure if I ever want to play the game again. its really getting on my nerves

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so what exactly is new in this update ?
like what scenes ?

-We have the Diane barn tit fuck scene
and milking scene,
-Diane and Debbie 3some scene
-Doctor lady blowjob

Any other new H scenes in the latest update ?
or is it just the new look drawings ?
Next to that there's a lot of story content that's new or reworked. Starting on the first day when you take the shovel in garage and meet Jenny, the dinner in the evening with Jenny, Debbie and Diane, the content in Diane's garden, meeting with Veronica and Ivy, etc. In the end most of Diane's story had some kind of rework but that's of course not what one would consider full scenes, though some of those smaller cutscenes are somewhat lewd at least.

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
There is so many bugs with this update I'm not sure if I ever want to play the game again. its really getting on my nerves
You just need to stick it with your questlines. Stop making side trips or getting sidetracked. Its not GTA. Some stories demand u progress in other storylines. If u dont skip through the text it should tell u what to do.

Mar 21, 2018
Here is my save for anyone thats interested.
Jenny content has a few things left to do but pretty much complete.
Chose girlfriend route for erik and private yoga events with Mrs J.
Left off at the important choice with mia/helen....you choose.
All fishing lure stuff completed...mate to your hearts content:).
All training maxxed and all teacher content complete.
Started Diane/Debbie content but stopped so that anyone who wanted a save before the fun stuff with the 2 can do it....no sex with either yet. Jusr follow the hints
ive downloaded the save but its not working for me, what do i have to do?

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
@dj1030

@AngelAIGS gets credit though.....and i believe either angel or seraph was the one i initially got the info from back then
yeeah, it's been a while man, i remember, there was like 2 pages regarding Tatiana transition to Lilly, i'm in this thread since 0.15.3 get released and act from the shadows since the beginning, i survived to the pre-release storm smoothly (around 100 new pages in 3 days, that's waay off)

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
try deleting the save from the appdata>roaming>renpy>summertime saga. deleting the saves from ingame should be enough since it deletes both appdata saves and the main saves. I always have trouble using other ppls saves unless I completely delete all save data and then reinstall the saves.

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The game is really good but is unplayabled sometimes. I tried 5 times and i can't get sister panties before days 7 or so, and I recall in the first releases you can get that panties in the first days. The guy from the school who train you appears in the GYM when he wants and in some moment I can't train more no matters if he is there or not.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
You either started doing something else during that quest or just keep working along with mom and her....it'll continue.

Edit: unless that questline has changed. I seem to remember delivering milk before.
that's what i'm asking, how much of where is Diane's quest-line changed? i don't remember having to deliver any milk to the pizza place before, just the school, and after pizza delivery even it seems to be broken in my game, i have no clue what to do next? like i said it just gives me that same options over and over to just work on the garden. my stats and quest are in place. i tried developing the moms story in hopes to expand on the aunts maybe. i get to the back yard pool scene and the aunt talks to the mom about wanting to see MC's dick to the mother and i go to Diane and get nothing still, just makes no sense. think the game is bugged for me too

BTW: i know this has been said a million time before already, but this so unbelievably cumbersome, i just wanna see the new scenes without having to play the whole game every single time it updates, i know this is a limitation to the game engine or something to that effect and all but i don't understand why games like Insexual Awakening you don't have to restart the game and can play from previous versions saves. i just don't understand how its possible to have a working save games system through version updates in Insexual Awakening but not any other game including this one. if the developer really wanted to give a real update he should spend 3 months and figure out a away to migrate game saves properly, instead of just adding one or 2 new sex scenes and a hand full of dialog then braking the game and forcing everyone to play though said broken game for said 2 scenes and few bits of dialog.

i know there are cheats and mods but they are more broken then the actual game itself so they are useless, and yes i know there is a cheat section too the game, again useless as it completely bugged too. worse part is you don't know about a lot of these bugs till like 1/4-1/2-3/4 though playing the game trying to drag on your now 7+ time playing though, all to just try and unlock one or 2 scenes you know exist but for whatever reason the game just wont unlock them. SMH

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The game is really good but is unplayabled sometimes. I tried 5 times and i can't get sister panties before days 7 or so, and I recall in the first releases you can get that panties in the first days. The guy from the school who train you appears in the GYM when he wants and in some moment I can't train more no matters if he is there or not.
It's a game in development and certain things will continue to change from update to update. The number of days doesn't matter at all and the fact that Kevin's times at the gym have changed is just a usual adaptation because now he's involved in other stories. There are definitely times when you can train though (usually in the morning?).

Last edited:

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Pretty much all of it. While the concept is still the same, it is different from the moment you go to get the shovel.
an updated v.17 walk through or some tips would be cool, still stuck after the pizza milk delivery scene, still don't know what to do, don't know the triggers for the next scene or what it even is anymore?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
an updated walk through or some tips would be cool, still stuck after the pizza milk delivery scene, still don't know what to do, don't know the triggers for the next scene.
There are some tips in the phone, they don't work for everyone, but they are pretty accurate for her. First time through, I simply read the dialogue, and did what she told me. Most of the time if there is an issue, it's just because you need to wait for a few days to trigger the next event.
For that, if you haven't returned to her with the money, then do that, otherwise you probably just need to wait a bit longer.

Last edited:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
there is kinda a walkthrough already if you forget what your doing with a character just use your phone and it gives you a clue as too what step is needed for the different characters.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes