TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wheres your donor tag? Or did u change ur title somehow else?

Dude, i dont wanna think about thenchild support my MC is gonna need! :p
Ill tell ya what though.....MC's tax return has to be pretty sweet!
Ah, but it is the women who have the real incomes, so they need to be paying him! XD That is one advantage to the milf options!

Summerville was a nice place,
Where MILFs would sit on your face,
I went there one year,
And played on the pier,
But couldn't keep up the pace!

And still I dont win vs. Dexter.
Offer still stands if you want to upload a save before the fight, I can try for you. Just let me know what version it's from.

Last edited:

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
Help! My save state keeps looping back to the point before I take the pregnancy pill. Even if I overwrite the save state, it keeps going back to the previous one before taking the pill... I can't progress further because of this stupid bug

I have also locked myself out of Erik's storyline - twice. The first time I got locked out because I gave him the Sea Dogs SAGA game first before giving him the cock of thorne card, which caused me to restart the game. Second time was when I walked in on him and Mrs. Johnson in the latter's bedroom. Erik has not talked to me about his embarrassment since.

Like with 0.16, there seems to be a lot of bugs in this version as well

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a way to rewatch old scenes, like a gallery?
Might want to look at the start page of the game, it's called the Cookie Jar.
Help! My save state keeps looping back to the point before I take the pregnancy pill. Even if I overwrite the save state, it keeps going back to the previous one before taking the pill... I can't progress further because of this stupid bug

I have also locked myself out of Erik's storyline - twice. The first time I got locked out because I gave him the Sea Dogs SAGA game first before giving him the cock of thorne card, which caused me to restart the game. Second time was when I walked in on him and Mrs. Johnson in the latter's bedroom. Erik has not talked to me about his embarrassment since.

Like with 0.16, there seems to be a lot of bugs in this version as well
Erik is pretty broken it seems, lots of us are having that problem.

The rest I have to suggest not using mods (if you are), no patches, and stick to one quest at a time, trying to multitask can break your game.

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I changed my username so that any games that I choose to support and upload here aren't using the same username...alot of good that did though lol.....it says what my username was before I changed it right below it:confused:. I never had a donor tag. it was just "well known member"
Oh i get it. U didnt actually change ur title to that. That was former name. Thanks dude!

Reactions: TheDevian

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
i got the Diane story going good now, a new problem i'm having is the wheel of conception, ummm... what? it really dosn't work right, i dunno i'm probably just having really bad luck. either way, it desperately needs to be reworked, i'm sorry to say, i have failed it over 10 or so times in a row now, it was cute at first but gets annoying fast when the whatever pie gap thing doesn't even go near the sperm at all once in my ten tries . if it is just bad luck the odds needs to be changed, maybe have a way to ovulate her and increase your percentage then.

Edit: omg, the pie thing just landed with the gap thing on the sperm thing with the arrow and the screen just flashed and did nothing. is the sperm thing supposed to move to the egg thing or just sit there??????????? is it working or did it fail??? i'm so lost right now, this is worse then trying to figure this out in reality without a doctor or pregnancy test, to realistic to much immersion, SMH RN

Edit: SMH the wheel of conception needs to show proper confirmation if you pass or not, soooo now i just randomly wait days or weeks without even knowing???????????? looks like i'm stuck spamming the sleep button now too?

Edit: yup, i was right spamming the sleep button worked

Last edited:
Reactions: iseedeadpeople5000

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i got the Diane story going good now, a new problem i'm having is the wheel of conception, ummm... what? it really dosn't work right, i dunno i'm probably just having really bad luck. either way, it desperately needs to be reworked, i'm sorry to say, i have failed it over 10 or so times in a row now, it was cute at first but gets annoying fast when the whatever pie gap thing doesn't even go near the sperm at all once in my ten tries . if it is just bad luck the odds needs to be changed, maybe have a way to ovulate her and increase your percentage then.

Edit: omg, the pie thing just landed with the gap thing on the sperm thing with the arrow and the screen just flashed and did nothing. is the sperm thing supposed to move to the egg thing or just sit there??????????? is it working or did it fail??? i'm so lost right now, this is worse then trying to figure this out in reality without a doctor or pregnancy test, to realistic to much immersion, SMH RN

Edit: SMH the wheel of conception needs to show proper confirmation if you pass or not, soooo now i just randomly wait days or weeks without even knowing???????????? looks like i'm stuck spamming the sleep button now too?

Edit: yup, i was right spamming the sleep button worked
You can right click or hit the ctrl button to reset the game if you fail, just like the spin the bottle, as long as you do it before the game screen goes away.
...and no, the sperm doesn't move, you just need to line it up like it is to start.

Last edited:

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Just my few cent:

As far as development goes, unless there is insider information, everything we talk about is speculation.
Snow Daze is one of the highest quality finished product that was released this year, as long as it takes Snow Daze has less content than Summertime Saga. Maybe our expectation on the speed of which contents are delivered had overreached a bit.

That said, I do think there are a few aspects of SS that are unnecessary and time-consuming. First the mini-game, this is probably one of the aspect I find completely unnecessary considering what we want out of this game. Mini-games take time to make, it takes the artist's time to draw art for the games, it takes the progarmmer's time to write the logic, integrate the game, and debug. The development of mini-games are stacked on top of what we actually want, scenes and story. The worse part is, once the game gets big enough, it is possible for the codes of minigames to be a hinderance in stacking new contents when it comes to debugging. The more mini-games there are, the more scenes which depends on stats provided from these mini-games, the more future debugging maybe necessary, the more time it consumes.

Second, the large cast and the problems it brings. Snow Daze has five characters, and it still takes as long as it did to finsh, SS has...well I don't have time to count. I understand that each character probably has enough people that like them to justify their existence, but the large cast directly cause contents updates to spread out. We would have way more content on the main story by now if the cast was just 6-7. (This problem now is unsolveable anyway. Characters are introduced, and DC should carry on, but I just hope he would not add more)

There are many western lewd artist roaming around pixiv, twitter, deviantart, tumblr, itch.io, etc. I do believe that DC can find a willing compatible artist to work with him, I do not know how many artist he had contacted and what are their rates working in a project like this, so lets keep my comment as it is.

This industry in the west is still small, in Japan where this industry is established with well known and experienced companies and artist, a game like Rance X still took around 4-5 years to complete with delay. If an experienced company like Alicesoft took this long to finish Rance X, I wonder how long this game will take to finish, considering that DC might not have the expertises to tackle everything in a project that usually spread around several employees.

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
I'd really like to know where you heard it and who told you this crap.
I heard it from DC himself during one of his streams (don't exactly remember which one), he said we could do something lewd to her but we cant sleep with her yet since she's part of the main storyline and he doesn't want to touch on her yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I heard it from DC himself during one of his streams (don't exactly remember which one), he said we could do something lewd to her but we cant sleep with her yet since she's part of the main storyline and he doesn't want to touch on her yet.
You get to see her ass... but that's not you doing anything.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You get to see her ass... but that's not you doing anything.
is there a bug with the eric questline i cant seem to get to do the poker game part with erics mom and for some reason ever so often the questline rests same with the getting him do help out at lunch

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there a bug with the eric questline i cant seem to get to do the poker game part with erics mom and for some reason ever so often the questline rests same with the getting him do help out at lunch
Erik is buggy AF this time. I got to the part where I gave him the orc-onna-hole, and his mom came to tell me he was being bullied, but after talking to him, the school scene never happens and his mom keeps showing up at my house again. Hopefully that will get fixed in the 17.1 bug fix.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Erik is buggy AF this time. I got to the part where I gave him the orc-onna-hole, and his mom came to tell me he was being bullied, but after talking to him, the school scene never happens and his mom keeps showing up at my house again. Hopefully that will get fixed in the 17.1 bug fix.
cool thx im glad i wasnt the only one having problems with it

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes