ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
stupid questions anyways, why spend so much time to completely reworking the aunt story line, i get it she was voted on, but it was completely reworked and all the added material didn't really add much to the already existing story that could have just been added on to much like a lot of other updates, so why change so much? i'm sure it had to have cost a whole month to do all the extra art and coding just for the bits of rework part alone, and some parts were completely thrown out like the kitchen sex scene? i can see bits of it still in the barn scene, i can only image its because there is a barn in the way of the house now, but it would have been cool to still do the kitchen scene when the house was still there though. the old shed scenes are all gone too. i like them a lot, think they were nicer to extent even, she actually lactated through orgasm, not anymore. why it is now you just treat her like a cow to milk for money and the only time you really see lactation it is that simple mini game, she even complains about her breast leaking and you don't even get to see any of that, for a focus on more lactation there is even less of it now it seems in the new update. just saying the whole thing had me exited for the pregnancy and lactation and your doing less physically with her now and it just feels less now.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
stupid questions anyways, why spend so much time to completely reworking the aunt story line, i get it she was voted on, but it was completely reworked and all the added material didn't really add much to the already existing story that could have just been added on to much like a lot of other updates, so why change so much? i'm sure it had to have cost a whole month to do all the extra art and coding just for the bits of rework part alone, and some parts were completely thrown out like the kitchen sex scene? i can see bits of it still in the barn scene, i can only image its because there is a barn in the way of the house now, but it would have been cool to still do the kitchen scene when the house was still there though. the old shed scenes are all gone too. i like them a lot, think they were nicer to extent even, she actually lactated through orgasm, not anymore. why it is now you just treat her like a cow to milk for money and the only time you really see lactation it is that simple mini game, she even complains about her breast leaking and you don't even get to see any of that, for a focus on more lactation there is even less of it now it seems in the new update. just saying the whole thing had me exited for the pregnancy and lactation and your doing less physically with her now and it just feels less now.
I think the whole 0.17 update is an allegory: 0.17 is about MC milking Diane, apparently; but it's DC milking his Patrons, in fact :whistle:.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This is one of the best sex games out there but it's also a classic example of why patreon funding is an incentive to never finish your work. This dude makes fucking bank and could easily hire the help needed to finish this game but it will be in perpetual development for as long as he is making bank

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This is one of the best sex games out there but it's also a classic example of why patreon funding is an incentive to never finish your work. This dude makes fucking bank and could easily hire the help needed to finish this game but it will be in perpetual development for as long as he is making bank
That's why ICSTOR, Lewdlab and the guy who just finished "Depraved awakening" are MY HEROES.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018

yeah, a lot of people are saying the game is getting to big and the game engine cant support it as well, that's why there are so many bugs with more and more updates. if his plan is to milk patrons for all their worth he is gonna have to start a new game here soon or face backlash from all the instability with the game. i'm think it might be why he had to rework a lot of the last update, and why it's so lack luster for a rework

Last edited:

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Well, it costed me a lot but I think it works, I made this incest patch using exactly the last one from the previous version you can try it if you want just download from the lewdpatcher and this one too. you have to place both in the game folder.

I'll be checking it and modifying it.

Thanks bro !

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
How do I get past 'Diane wants to explain how to increase milk production'?
good question, i haven't got passed it yet either, figured she just has to give birth first, try spamming the sleep button it usually works for most things in this game. lol

Last edited:

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
To buggy- quest pops up in a loop even though you cant trigger it for example Erik getting bullied his mom will show up at mcs house at random times but i cant go ahead with it because it wont trigger when mc shows up at school but it doesnt matter because i still have the save glitch that loads the game several days before thus wiping my progress.I like this game it sucks I have to temporarily stop playing till it hopefully gets fixed if at all.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
stupid questions anyways, why spend so much time to completely reworking the aunt story line?
For two reasons, first, to make it flow better, make more sense, and involve more characters, and second, to get her on the new art/rigging system, so that she can be used with the new way of coding that is being implemented now that they have a real coder, rather than having it done by the artist.
yeah, a lot of people are saying the game is getting to big and the game engine cant support it as well, that's why there are so many bugs with more and more updates.
They are wrong. They game is buggy because the old parts of the game were written in one way, but the rest of the game is being done with 'new code', the new and old code do not play nicely together. The more of the old code that gets replaced, the better we will be, and the closer we get to save compatabilitompatibility.
How do I get past 'Diane wants to explain how to increase milk production'?
Hard to say, I barely used the 'hints, what was the last thing you did?

Reactions: llong0415 and Big-T

momsboy22

Aug 8, 2017
For two reasons, first, to make it flow better, make more sense, and involve more characters, and second, to get her on the new art/rigging system, so that she can be used with the new way of coding that is being implemented now that they have a real coder, rather than having it done by the artist.
They are wrong. They game is buggy because the old parts of the game were written in one way, but the rest of the game is being done with 'new code', the new and old code do not play nicely together. The more of the old code that gets replaced, the better we will be, and the closer we get to save compatabilitompatibility.
Hard to say, I barely used the 'hints, what was the last thing you did?
Well she just had her baby and I literally have no idea how to trigger threesome or if there's any other new content left

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
- I don't get the point of doing a 2.0 poll one year before the launch of it. To increase the hype? People is hyped enought in my opinion.

- DC hiring an artist assistant is impossible? Who is he? Picasso? Even top world artist have fake artwork and it's difficult for
expert in artwork to say if it's fake or not. In comic world often the main artist draw the basic lines of drawing and has an assistant to finish it, and quality or style does not get worse, more options to make faster drawing would be just giving the color work to an assistant.

- If DC has big problems whith the old code and those problems are getting bigger update after update, do you think he noticed 3 or 4 months ago? Why he did't fix before when the problems were minor? If code problems make the game buggy and it makes every update delaying one or two weeks, would not be better to fix at the beggining and save all those time losed because of old coded bugs?

- Yes, DC asked his patreons if they wanted quality and spaced updates or faster updates, but i think that was a tricky question. Ask people if they want to wait 3/4 months for every update I doubt te answer will be "Yes". My answer would be "ok we will pay you every 3/4 months...deal?".

- Finally (by now) I don't understand the way DC has driven the pregnancy stuff. All the hype and just for...what? One mini game (not easy and whith no cheats) after that you have Diane whith a big belly, and at last the baby borns. When I see pregnancy tag I espect sex scenes whith pregnant women, not just impregnating. Maybe there is some scene done whith Diane being fucked while she is pregnant but they didn't have time to add in time.Who knows.

Olleks

Sep 20, 2018
Bug, after strength 7, cant train - Kevin stand near bench, but nothing happens, says - need someone to spot me. In café Kevin again asking for someone how can replace him.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
- I don't get the point of doing a 2.0 poll one year before the launch of it. To increase the hype? People is hyped enought in my opinion.
It's been done like that for a long time now and I don't know why anybody would have a problem with that. I mean, it doesn't change anything to be honest...

- If DC has big problems whith the old code and those problems are getting bigger update after update, do you think he noticed 3 or 4 months ago? Why he did't fix before when the problems were minor? If code problems make the game buggy and it makes every update delaying one or two weeks, would not be better to fix at the beggining and save all those time losed because of old coded bugs?
It's a typical patreon problem. In the first stages of the game you want to produce new content at any cost to grow your base. Once you are sucessful you may clean up. I guess everybody would have done it like that since updates which just clean up old mistakes are never really fun. Else it's probably true that the problems aren't really getting bigger but it's a simple fact that the game just gets bigger and bigger and thus it takes more time to test everything.

- Yes, DC asked his patreons if they wanted quality and spaced updates or faster updates, but i think that was a tricky question. Ask people if they want to wait 3/4 months for every update I doubt te answer will be "Yes". My answer would be "ok we will pay you every 3/4 months...deal?".
I'm actually doing it like that for ever, I mean it's not a big deal to adjust your pledge and it takes a few seconds at best. I don't see why it would be DC's responsibilty to tell people what to do with their money and I don't think people are so dumb to not realize what they give their money for.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes