Chris Andrews

Sep 11, 2017
Wow, so many bugs. I can't strength train anymore, won't let me in Erik's house, and when i visit Roxxys trailer it won't let me go back to the map. The game is basically unplayable in its current state.

Reactions: rdblev

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Can please some one give me the images? Or something to descrypt then?! I want all characters images and cgs!

Jul 11, 2017
One of the biggest gripes I'm having is events not occurring properly. For instance, when Erik(c?) tells me to order his Shrek green alien fleshlight thing, it never arrives. Or dialogues being messed up from triggering another event (i.e. everything buy/request for Erik(c?)). That and cheat mode isn't working properly for me, since stats are still being taken into account. There's also a weird situation that may be on my end, but Aqua isn't available until after I unlock the hospital from Ms.Johnson's story, except I'm (seemingly?) at a stalemate where I'm supposedly at the end of her story but the hospital hasn't unlocked.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
After this new v 0.17 released lots of people talked about several bugs on this new version. Will we have a patch soon for these bugs or wait for a new big update for months?

Last edited:

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Well, was expecting something more from this version. No pregnant content, only a couple of scenes remade and in general , the feel that old Diane had more scenes than now.
Is Diane and debbie scene replayable in game? is the only real new scene and can't find a way to trigger it after first time.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Do you like it when you can share MC mom with Eric or Dexter?Well,Capt Terry is a cool guy and i dont think its kind of good thing to share your love with other guy.Just sayin:unsure:
Have you always sought to monetize your sexual relationships with your aunt and sister, while also plugging your mother on the side and eventually knocking all three of them up? It's a game. You do things in the game you wouldn't do for real.

That said, I'm not into threeways in real life, but I do know several people who have enjoyed that kind of stuff over the years.

Last edited:

Firsttimer0570

May 24, 2017
Well, was expecting something more from this version. No pregnant content, only a couple of scenes remade and in general , the feel that old Diane had more scenes than now.
Is Diane and debbie scene replayable in game? is the only real new scene and can't find a way to trigger it after first time.
I don't know what you have been playing, you can have Diana pregnant, you even see here holding the baby in the Barn and Hospital, luckily for us this prenancy takes a few weeks, not 9 monyh, so in a few weeks time you can go for the second pregnancy (only the game does not keep track of more tan one baby now.
Tips for fertilisation minigame is mentioned a few pages back.

Cdaw1331

Aug 17, 2016
Erik's all kinds of fucked up for me, and it's gotten in the way of doing some of the new things, as I can't get him to take over in the cafeteria, so I can't get my strength up which leaves me stuck at several events where I need it.

Does anyone know the console command to increase strength? I know it was removed because it causes bugs, but it's worth a shot when I literally can't progress any further anyway because of a bug.

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
I love this game, but I hate this update. This is the first time I wish I would have skipped one for Summertime Saga. I know it'll take time to implement the new art, so that cuts down on new content; but I prefer the old art as well. I hope they stop dedicating so much time to "updating" their old art. Other equally popular games got caught in the same trap and died off. I'm sure everyone knows at least a couple examples of that, including one huge one that shall not be named. Please please please, do not get caught up in the cycle of constantly trying to "improve" your past art. The past art is what got you here, focus on the new. Improve the old little by little if you must, but dedicating almost entire updates to it, like this one, is a time tested/proven bad idea.
They didn't just "improve" the art, they updated the characters to a newer coding system, which will help alot in the future, including quicker and easier coding, saves compatible between versions since alot of the characters are still using old outdated coding systems which is why bugs are everywhere. Also the improvements for coding and art were voted by patreons. You know? The people who actually paid them money to do all this. If everything bugs you so much, you could always pledge them and vote for upcoming updates.
PS: I also love how people call this guy lazy, while his game has a ton of content, great writing and so many more things. Just because you don't see it on the surface doesn't mean he didn't put anything there. Check out his stream, he stream every single day, and for hours. You can see how much this guy puts into the game when you watch his streams, rather than not donating money on an alpha game and complaining about content not being enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Sync
U

User_71462

I agree. The game doesnt need extremely perfect art to be good.But FYI DC didnt do only art in this update, he also update new rig system which properly improve the speed of animation and art in the later updates.
I appreciate the positivity, but content is what people want. Not software updates. We understand the importance of having them, but having an update with literally no content and blaming it on the software upgrade is just an excuse for a bad update in the end.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
i cant tell you that, i just know it work though
Yeah. Still needs A LOT of work though. Debbie/Mom naming is all over the place. Plus stuff like "he's not my son" and other things. Still the effort is appreciated.

Last edited:
U

User_71462

They didn't just "improve" the art, they updated the characters to a newer coding system, which will help alot in the future, including quicker and easier coding, saves compatible between versions since alot of the characters are still using old outdated coding systems which is why bugs are everywhere. Also the improvements for coding and art were voted by patreons. You know? The people who actually paid them money to do all this. If everything bugs you so much, you could always pledge them and vote for upcoming updates.
PS: I also love how people call this guy lazy, while his game has a ton of content, great writing and so many more things. Just because you don't see it on the surface doesn't mean he didn't put anything there. Check out his stream, he stream every single day, and for hours. You can see how much this guy puts into the game when you watch his streams, rather than not donating money on an alpha game and complaining about content not being enough
Who the heck called him lazy Mr. Apologist? As I've said previously, "Content is what people want. Not software updates. We understand the importance of having them, but having an update with literally no content and blaming it on the software upgrade is just an excuse for a bad update in the end."

P.S. Don't just assume that I'm not supporting him financially. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Who the heck called him lazy Mr. Apologist? As I've said previously, "Content is what people want. Not software updates. We understand the importance of having them, but having an update with literally no content and blaming it on the software upgrade is just an excuse for a bad update in the end."

P.S. Don't just assume that I'm not supporting him financially. :mad:
Firstly, no, content is not people want, since the majority of the patreons voted for the improvement in the coding system. Secondly, there is no such thing as blaming it on software update. Anyone who has ever used RenPy knows the compatibility between versions causes major bugs. The game is very buggy after every update is because of this very reason. Thirdly, i know you don't support him financially because you're shitting on the update so hard on F95 instead of posting it on Patreon, where he actually reads it, and also if you support him, you would know the last poll, Diana with character art improvements won. Lastly, the sentence "Literally no content" is absurd, since i can name 5 at the top of my head. You are spreading false information causing a bad reputation to DC, which was why i had to make this post to set you straight. You didn't call him "lazy" yet you said the content in each update is lacking, which is un-true.

Last edited:
U

User_71462

Firstly, no, content is not people want, since the majority of the patreons voted for the improvement in the coding system. Secondly, there is no such thing as blaming it on software update. Anyone who has ever used RenPy knows the compatibility between versions causes major bugs. The game is very buggy after every update is because of this very reason. Thirdly, i know you don't support him financially because you're shitting on the update so hard on F95 instead of posting it on Patreon, where he actually reads it, and also if you support him, you would know the last poll, Diana with character art improvements won. Lastly, the sentence "Literally no content" is absurd, since i can name 5 at the top of my head. You are spreading false information causing a bad reputation to DC, which was why i had to make this post to set you straight. You didn't call him "lazy" yet you said the content in each update is lacking, which is un-true.
Firstly, the update has been out for more than a couple of days now, hence my taking this discussion here. Secondly, I do have a Patreon account - so go kick rocks guy. Thirdly, I did not say that his content in each update is lacking. I said this one was. Go put your head up someone else's backside and leave me out of it.

P.S. I find it hilarious that you say I'm going to "ruin his good name" by having negative views on his latest update while insinuating how insignificant I am; and posting said negative views to a site that you yourself just defamed with your own words. Making it seem as if creators nor Patreons use f95; furthermore, it was you who used the software update as an excuse for the lack of content. This guy isn't on a monthly update. He could of made everyone happy if he would of added a couple more new sex scenes instead of revamping old ones, and you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I waiting for new Konterina content. Most adorable liittle thing in game) Maybe some hardcore scene like Double Deck's " ".
I'm not sure about that. Konterina is actually a user in the picarto chat who greets almost everybody but doesn't talk to DC at all. Hence he always calls her a bot... and she seems to like latin music...

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes