TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wow,what a mentality,asshole...Havin sex with the girl your friend like and call it as test drive,What kind of friend is that??After used up her you give it to Erik??Id prefer give Erik a girlfriend and get him out of his world for a while instead then keep havin sex educate and havin sex with her mother,which he would never moved out from his world forever...
Sarcasm, wow, you really need to smoke one and chill the fuck out, no need for name calling. It was a joke, hence the emoji. They aren't real, no need to get upset. Though, I would say, letting your buddy have your sloppy seconds is better than just taking her from him after you promised to hook him up, like we have now, and you are getting mad at the suggestion. Letting your buddy have one of your women seems like a nice thing to do to me, not something to be called an 'asshole' over... :sneaky: <--see that means it's sarcasm, or just being silly, you are supposed to laugh, not get your panties in a bunch.

...besides that was what I always do too for the playthough, solo Mrs. J. route. That said, we were looking for other ways to make branches while still allowing the player to have sex with every woman in town. If you have a better suggestion, then I am all ears, in the meantime, I still say that is better than the option that is in there for now.

Reactions: llong0415

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Sarcasm, wow, you really need to smoke one and chill the fuck out, no need for name calling. It was a joke, hence the emoji. They aren't real, no need to get upset. Though, I would say, letting your buddy have your sloppy seconds is better than just taking her from him after you promised to hook him up, like we have now, and you are getting mad at the suggestion. Letting your buddy have one of your women seems like a nice thing to do to me, not something to be called an 'asshole' over... :sneaky: <--see that means it's sarcasm, or just being silly, you are supposed to laugh, not get your panties in a bunch.

...besides that was what I always do too for the playthough, solo Mrs. J. route. That said, we were looking for other ways to make branches while still allowing the player to have sex with every woman in town. If you have a better suggestion, then I am all ears, in the meantime, I still say that is better than the option that is in there for now.
Oh,im sorry..sometime it just triggered me for a second eventhough it just a sarcasm...I though this guy is bein serious or something..For me,eventhough it just a game,i sometime kinda feel guilty for what i did to character..:sneaky:(y)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, we were talking about Terry and Sara, and I thought of another reason the MC might be talked into having sex with her, make that two reasons. The first is that perhaps he is impotent, and she wants a kid, so he chooses you to knock her up, because if anyone is going to do it, it's his little buddy! "Thanks Skipper! How are Marry Ann and the Professor?" :sneaky:

The other I just thought of was that maybe he cheated on her when he was drunk or something stupid, and that was how the pair of them agreed to make up, and balance the scale. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys.
I'm stuck in the game with Diane story. At some point on the phone the Diane's story hint say
So anyone know what i have to do to progress in her story ?

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys.
I'm stuck in the game with Diane story. At some point on the phone the Diane's story hint say
So anyone know what i have to do to progress in her story ?
  • Talk to micoe
  • Ask roz about hospital third floor
  • go to third floor
  • Get the pills
  • DO NOT EAT THE PILLS (it break the saves)
  • It you already have sex with diane in the barn DON'T DO IT AGAIN (don't matter if you win the minigame or not)
  • Advance 2 weeks in game

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me where is the save folder of the game?
I know that if i go in game folder i see it. But look like that the game have another save folder in another palace.
Can someone help me?
Thank you

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi guys can someone tell me where is the save folder of the game?
I know that if i go in game folder i see it. But look like that the game have another save folder in another palace.
Can someone help me?
Thank you
There is the location in your game folder that you already know about (\SummertimeSaga\game\saves)
And this is the other location DRIVE:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
I'm just finished 17.1 and never play previous patch before so I just wonder there's no this scene in her shed and even in a cookie jar ?

markhydra234

Jan 28, 2018
anyone can help me ? i downloaded the complete save but somehow i stuck at this diane quest the hint said debbie story's need to be complete for this but there's No. hint at all for debbie story or so what ever ? what should i do ?

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
Aw I just checked released date pace. This gonna be a long long time enough to forget a story ,but still can briefly recall it again
from a walkthrough.
Nov 24 Official 0.17 release
Jul 25 Official 0.16 release
Apr 15 Official 0.15.1 release

Reactions: groo.m.com.com

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone know if DC as say anything about the little black cat? For now i give her the food, and let her stay in me room.
But i was just courius to know if DC have some magical path with her XD
Seeing the magic seagirls, i do not know, but i expect something like.... the little cat in some way become like a catgirl XD
Someone know more about her?

Aw I just checked released date pace. This gonna be a long long time enough to forget a story ,but still can briefly recall it again
from a walkthrough.
Expect the new upadate come out like February/March
DC always update like 3/4 months.

Reactions: Aust3r3

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
from a walkthrough.
So at a guess your looking at ~April for v0.18
If your very lucky maybe ~March :p Probably April though.

dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
It's really not though, everything about her story is completely different. Maybe if all you did was look at the gallery, you might get that impression, but if you actually play the game, almost nothing is the same, it is different from the moment you get the shovel.

...and the only thing Jenny deserves is getting slapped in the face with ten inches of limp dick, until she likes it. :p
Dude, i've played the whole game and when there is a new update i always start from the beginning. I was talking about the sex scene (positions and more choice like blowjob and...)

Like i said, i insist, i love this game, but i'm not obliged to say that new update is good. So the aunt story is good but i was waiting more of this one. The last update (0.16), i don't have any words, Roxxy is the best story by far (keep fapping on her :love:).

PS: "...and the only thing Jenny deserves is getting slapped in the face with ten inches of limp dick, until she likes it. :p " I agree to that 200% :eek::cool::p

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes