Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Zhis iz why we haz za little cheat mode. :LOL:
Thing is, for people like me (who don't like to cheat) like to play the game in the legit way. Yes, we exist :^)
Why do I enjoy that? Maybe because I'm kinda wrong in the head or something (currently playing Touhoumon Insane, check it and try playing it legit... Then you tell me you need cheating in summertime saga or other games xD)

Also, I think imma skip the next couple updates. Hope things get fixed by the next time I try again the game.

Francipio

Aug 8, 2016
As I'm not a patron it feels a bit silly to complain about the content of a single update like this, but I cannot believe there are no sex scenes with Diane while she's pregnant. Hope DC and the others can smooth out their workflow as I'd hate to see the enormous potential of this game go unfulfilled.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Zhis iz why we haz za little cheat mode. :LOL:

Get caught having sex with Diane on the couch. :p
How do I get to have sex with Diane on the couch? I've fkin had 5 children with her now still can't get new scenes!

Update: After a long struggle I managed to get it

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Has the new v 17.1 incest patch been made yet? or how do I get the latest if it's not posted here?
No! I don't think there is any working incest patch for v0.17.1
Read this thread and you'll see why -

Reactions: TheDevian

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Someone who now the cheat's for sis route????? It won't start for me..... I't don't popup help mom so i can look in the diary....

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Someone who now the cheat's for sis route????? It won't start for me..... I't don't popup help mom so i can look in the diary....
You just have to wait for your sister to be in the shower in the morning and then go snoop around in her room.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thing is, for people like me (who don't like to cheat) like to play the game in the legit way. Yes, we exist :^)
Why do I enjoy that? Maybe because I'm kinda wrong in the head or something (currently playing Touhoumon Insane, check it and try playing it legit... Then you tell me you need cheating in summertime saga or other games xD)

Also, I think imma skip the next couple updates. Hope things get fixed by the next time I try again the game.
That is fine for a game the first time you play it, or when it is a complete game, but when you have to replay certain parts, then there is no point. Besides, if you only wanted the extra money, you can play the cheat version, and still do everything.
I have done that, but no diary shows up to click on......
Are you trying to do Jenny and Debbie at the same time? If you have no done enough of Debbie's route yet, it will break Jenny's. You need to do Debbie first, then do Jenny, then you can do Diane. After that, Erik, then the French Teacher, then Science, Mia, and then Art and/or Music. Roxxy can be any time, though I would go after French class for it to make more sense.

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
That is fine for a game the first time you play it, ot when it is a complete game, but when you have to replay certain parts, then there is no point. Besides, if you only wanted the extra money, you can play the cheat version, and still do everything.
Are you trying to do Jenny and Debbie at the same time? If you have no done enough of Debbie's route yet, it will break Jenny's. You need to do Debbie first, then do Jenny, then you can do Diane. After that, Erik, then the French Teacher, then Science, Mia, and then Art and/or Music. Roxxy can be any time, though I would go after French class for it to make more sense.
I did Roxxy's first. Apparently if u do jenny first, she doesnt talk shit about u to Roxxy when Jenny trains her.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's really not though, everything about her story is completely different. Maybe if all you did was look at the gallery, you might get that impression, but if you actually play the game, almost nothing is the same, it is different from the moment you get the shovel.

...and the only thing Jenny deserves is getting slapped in the face with ten inches of limp dick, until she likes it. :p
No offence but I don't think most people gave a shit that he slightly altered a mundane task.

Perhaps I'm wrong and the next update poll will be between.

• Additional newspaper clipping required
  • Additional line of dialogue from Erik when requesting game
  • Twice as many questions on French test.

Reactions: Marzapane

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
No offence but I don't think most people gave a shit that he slightly altered a mundane task.

• Additional newspaper clipping required
  • Additional line of dialogue from Erik when requesting game
  • Twice as many questions on French test.
Wtf are you talking about? Her entire storyline got rewritten

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It was not 'a mundane task', almost the entire story changed, new characters were added, almost everything other than the most basic story elements are different. If you don't care about the story, that's fine, but don't complain that nothing changed if all you do is look at the gallery.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
This is why I don't understand people wanting saves. So many parts of the game have changed that you risk missing good parts.
Yeah. Screw the save feature, many sites and people could provide us their save files. But remove all the old codes could make the game more stable and shorten the time to finish tasks of DC team.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes