DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
What is the odds of there being no H content for that?
Haha wat. No. There would be riots.

Hey guys. I cant seem to start training agility. I have the panties in my inventory, but Master Somrak always asks me if I have them, but there is no option to give them to him. Is this normal? Thanks.
No, that's not normal. Is this your first time training it, or are you trying to give him the same panties twice?

Reactions: TheDevian

raim

Jun 19, 2017
hello Guys! Need a save dont want to play through all over again , cant find it in the post...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ask how to find Priest Outfit ?
Sorry Bad English
If I remember correctly, it is in the Nun's room, in the tower of the church.
hello Guys! Need a save dont want to play through all over again , cant find it in the post...
Pretty sure I posted on like on the last page or two..

-----

To the writers, something has been bothering me about Roxxy's arc for a while, and I finally put my finger on it. When talking about the mortgage on the home, then it would be repossessed, when talking about the police and Roxxy's trailer, that would be impounded. ...At least I think that is the correct terminology.

Last edited:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
No, that's not normal. Is this your first time training it, or are you trying to give him the same panties twice?
First time training... Thats why I am so confused. First I thought I need to trigger something else, and continued playing, but now I am so far with everyone, and am at the point to fight Dexter where it says I have to train AGI, but cant :(
Perhaps it has something to do with the Cheatmode, as I did not want to farm money...

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I had the same issue in the last version. iirc I got out of it by sleeping with Debbie. If you don't have her progress up that far and have cheats enabled, try buying the beach house and sleeping there. If none of that works, then I guess you'll have to reload. Honestly surprises me that such a game breaking bug still hasn't gotten fixed yet.
Had to cheat 30k money so I could buy the house... What a pain in the ass bug... At least I got out of there.
Anyways, thanks for the help!

Reactions: DrFog
D

Deleted member 619632

IAM still waiting for the gym teacher to have her own story she is sexy xD

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
First time training... Thats why I am so confused. First I thought I need to trigger something else, and continued playing, but now I am so far with everyone, and am at the point to fight Dexter where it says I have to train AGI, but cant :(
Perhaps it has something to do with the Cheatmode, as I did not want to farm money...
That's unfortunate. I just tried to replicate it to see if it was a bug with the latest version, but I got through ok. I think it might have to do with waiting to progress Jenny for too long. I remember there being an issue if you progressed Debbie before Jenny in that she wouldn't let you buy the panties anymore. Have you tried buying the panties again? If nothing else works, try progressing Jenny as much as you can with the TV and shower scenes.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Im not a fan of preggo,only one son is enough for me...I hope dc remove the breeding season after diana pregnant once..It just ridiculous to have many baby in the short time..If DC planning to put pregnant feature in each of the girl except Roz,it will become bullshit if they keep making baby more than one:unsure:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes