Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
After trying to reload one of my saves, and getting knocked back more than a week, I can't progress with Roxxy's story. Her Mom's been arrested, we went to talk to her, talked to Clyde, but now, Roxxy won't talk, and Clyde's nowhere to be found. So, I can't talk him into confessing.
After getting knocked back, I think I'll wait until DC's team fixes the save issue (I remember seeing a few comments about that problem here) before I try again.
You used pregmax pills with diane? that thing roll back some days

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
You used pregmax pills with diane? that thing roll back some days
That's good to know. But, it doesn't explain why other things are no longer working. Like not being able to progress with Roxxy's story. And, since I don't have time to play the game non-stop, I need to be able to save, preferably without getting knocked "into the middle of last week".

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
since odds are that our house being foreclosed upon
This part no longer makes sense either, at least in terms of the placeholder story. If dad's lifelong friend took MC into her house and has another tenant, why does the MC care whether or not the house is foreclosed upon? Could the MC not merely sell the house that he's not using and use it against the debt? Where IS the house, anyway?

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I'm kinda bugged. Had to do the school night infiltration and I do have the master key that opens all the lockers. Yet I can't enter the school because it says I don't have it. Therefore I can't advance and I'm stuck... Also, I don't have any time more on the "day timer" thing on the top (Out of the 3 blue bars, I have none. Aka no more actions) and I can't go to sleep to advance to next day 'cause I get the "I have to go to school with Erik" thing.

Send help :c

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'm kinda bugged. Had to do the school night infiltration and I do have the master key that opens all the lockers. Yet I can't enter the school because it says I don't have it. Therefore I can't advance and I'm stuck... Also, I don't have any time more on the "day timer" thing on the top (Out of the 3 blue bars, I have none. Aka no more actions) and I can't go to sleep to advance to next day 'cause I get the "I have to go to school with Erik" thing.

Send help :c
I had the same issue in the last version. iirc I got out of it by sleeping with Debbie. If you don't have her progress up that far and have cheats enabled, try buying the beach house and sleeping there. If none of that works, then I guess you'll have to reload. Honestly surprises me that such a game breaking bug still hasn't gotten fixed yet.

Last edited:

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
This part no longer makes sense either, at least in terms of the placeholder story. If dad's lifelong friend took MC into her house and has another tenant, why does the MC care whether or not the house is foreclosed upon? Could the MC not merely sell the house that he's not using and use it against the debt? Where IS the house, anyway?
Yeah it doesn't make sense now that they had to remove the incest content. The house was supposed to be the house you're living in, but once they reworked Debbie and Jenny, the main story got left pretty much intact. I guess they could make it out that Debbie was Dad's girlfriend and they were living together or something, but that seems kind of flimsy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She's one of my prime suspects for the "trap".
The other is "Josephine" Sato.
It was supposed to be a student, if it was real, but now we have seen them all naked. Either way, I am curious to see what her problems are, and how we can ...'help'. :sneaky:
Anyone know if K-Bot will be fuckable?
She is a real girl, who is missing... So who knows?
Yeah it doesn't make sense now that they had to remove the incest content. The house was supposed to be the house you're living in, but once they reworked Debbie and Jenny, the main story got left pretty much intact. I guess they could make it out that Debbie was Dad's girlfriend and they were living together or something, but that seems kind of flimsy.
It. Will. Get. Put. Back. When. The. Game. Is. Done. This has been said many, many times. Is your imagination so bad, that you can't pretend for a little while? You KNOW who these people are, and how they are related to you, is it that hard to just rewrite the lines in your head as you read them?
Do love your avatar, btw. ;)

Last edited:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
It was supposed to be a student, if it was real, but now we have seen them all naked. Either way, I am curious to see what her problems are, and how we can ...'help'. :sneaky:
She is a real girl, who is missing... So who knows?
It. Will. Get. Put. Back. When. The. Game. Is. Done. This has been said many, many times. Is your imagination so bad, that you can't pretend for a little while? You KNOW who these people are, and how they are related to you, is it that hard to just rewrite the lines in your head as you read them?
Too many people have difficulty accepting that this is a Work In Progress.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Do love your avatar, btw. ;)
Yeah I get that, it just makes for a bit of an issue when it comes to how they want to approach the foreclosure or w/e. Either they continue under the pretense that everything will go back to normal once the game is finished or they create some sort of convoluted placeholder story that tries to make everything make sense in the meantime. Either way it doesn't matter too much because the main story is hardly relevant to most of the side stories. Oh and thanks bro :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I get that, it just makes for a bit of an issue when it comes to how they want to approach the foreclosure or w/e. Either they continue under the pretense that everything will go back to normal once the game is finished or they create some sort of convoluted placeholder story that tries to make everything make sense in the meantime. Either way it doesn't matter too much because the main story is hardly relevant to most of the side stories. Oh and thanks bro :)
Even if you ignore the fact that they will be replacing it, by that point in the story, he has confessed his love for this woman, and her, along with two other women he either loves or is at least having sex with, are living there. He could be caring about it because it it would be a big problem for them, not to mention his new house, if you bought it, is only a one bedroom, only so many people can live there after all. I mean, if someone I loved was about to lose their house, I would do everything I could to help them keep it if it didn't ruin me in the process. Especially if, in the process, he can get revenge on the people who killed his dad, why not? :unsure:

Another option is that it was his dad's house, and he left it to Debbie (who she was clearly banging, sometimes with Diane by the sounds of it), and that is part of why she is letting him stay there, it's as much his house as hers.

It's not too hard to work something out that would make sense.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
While Jenny is required for save compatibility, she is not the last hurdle, that is Erik and his mom.
This coming from a guy who literally has kids all over the planet that you know nothing about and every STD known to man (and likely a few not known)... You are not just worse than him on that note, but you are a murderer, Glen! :p
Is it really that difficult to ignore what is said and use your
... View attachment 188706 ?
We know who is what to whom, if this isn't your first time playing this game, why is this such a big deal to translate it in your head as you read it?

MC: My landlady...
no wait I read that wrong...
MC: My mom...

Maybe dyslexia has finally given me an advantage over you normal people! I am used to misreading everything! MUAHAHAHAHahahaha...! :devilish:
Haha, I love the South Park reference. I also get what you are saying, but for me I like to be immersed in my entertainment, whether it be a novel, movie, tv show, or video game. Using my imagination is fine, I have an active enough one, but honestly with the constant course correction of the dialog in my head, it removes a level of immersion. This loss of immersion makes playing the game a less enjoyable experience compared to what we had beforehand. So, I will just wait until it is restored to its original content either through a fan made patch or by DC's team. And if that doesn't happen, I will move on with life and go play the other number of great incest games out there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Haha, I love the South Park reference. I also get what you are saying, but for me I like to be immersed in my entertainment, whether it be a novel, movie, tv show, or video game. Using my imagination is fine, I have an active enough one, but honestly with the constant course correction of the dialog in my head, it removes a level of immersion. This loss of immersion makes playing the game a less enjoyable experience compared to what we had beforehand. So, I will just wait until it is restored to its original content either through a fan made patch or by DC's team. And if that doesn't happen, I will move on with life and go play the other number of great incest games out there.
Well, DC's team won't be doing anything about it until the game is done, and for now, the fan patches are not too functional, maybe after some time they can get it, maybe the Jenny update will help make it easier, even still, until Erik's update is done, there could still be issues.

If it helps, you do have the option to name them 'mom' and 'sis', not great, but it's better than nothing.

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys. I cant seem to start training agility. I have the panties in my inventory, but Master Somrak always asks me if I have them, but there is no option to give them to him. Is this normal? Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes