Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
thank you.
one last thing ..... I already did threesome with mom and aunt, I got pregnant aunt. She gave birth. he no longer has the baby in his arms in the evening, but I can not do more thresome. Why?
Well if Diane is not on the couch at night, she will be in the debbie room. Only sleep and past the time.
I tested that after the scene with jenny and debbie in the kitcken post first threesome.

Ah and not use the pregmax pills in 0.17... that thing broke my next save files.

Reactions: rdblev

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
Like the game but geeze is it annoying that you can only talk at certain parts of the day.

Anyone else get the ghost girl when talking to characters?

I also got the "Find a replacement for Kevin" quest twice at 8 strength.
I not see the ghost girl...
So Kevin bug is reported in 0.17 ... in the hotfix that be fixed

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Well if Diane is not on the couch at night, she will be in the debbie room. Only sleep and past the time.
I tested that after the scene with jenny and debbie in the kitcken post first threesome.

Ah and not use the pregmax pills in 0.17... that thing broke my next save files.
Is that how my save got screwed up? I was assuming it was a problem with using an incest patch that isn't meant for this version. I had saved after Diane gave birth and having the threesome with Roxxy, now I'm back to before Diane got pregnant trying to get a fake ID for Roxxy.

Dec 15, 2017
WTF, the plot without a sister and mother, looks like weird shit. Erik's landlady WHAT??? if she is not his mother, she doesn’t need to care about this fatass:geek:. Debbie and Diane friends! friends! friends! wtf. If I paid them for work on the game, I would suspend payment. They just fucked the heart of the game.:mad:
I agree with you, the original story made sense as to why these people were living together, now without it, it just doesn't flow as well. The whole landlady/friend thing is narratively very weak. As you said, it loses its heart, and just becomes a more generic game overall. There are still aspects that are great (i.e.- the artwork), but the connections to the MC's "roommates" is very very loose and far less believable in my eyes. Same goes for Erik and his "landlady". Those connections are now very forced and less natural, it's just a shame. Hopefully, we get a patch for this version. I will just wait and see, because I don't see me playing any more updates without it.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

teq

Oct 14, 2017
people that said incest patch break the game, I think is not, cause the patch just modify texts, nothing more. if the game is broken it's programmers' faults.

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
Is that how my save got screwed up? I was assuming it was a problem with using an incest patch that isn't meant for this version. I had saved after Diane gave birth and having the threesome with Roxxy, now I'm back to before Diane got pregnant trying to get a fake ID for Roxxy.
Well is you use the pregmax pills and save after that the game roll back to diane barn always load a game after eat the pills

Reactions: rdblev

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
WTF, the plot without a sister and mother, looks like weird shit. Erik's landlady WHAT??? if she is not his mother, she doesn’t need to care about this fatass:geek:. Debbie and Diane friends! friends! friends! wtf. If I paid them for work on the game, I would suspend payment. They just fucked the heart of the game.:mad:
It's just a placeholder story because of the incest ban. Not much they could do about Patreon dropping the hammer.

Last edited:

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
When is the save from ? Does it have the new content done ? Kind of confusing when
Well is for 0.17.0 . Is part to diane route after build the visit the clinic with diane, if you go a clinic after that scene and talk with the nurse you can get the pills. Save after take the pills and eat one, sex with diane and try is nexts save files not corrupted.

That bug ocurred after do the threesome with diane and debbie. After the scene on kitcken, i do a save and eat a pill, the roll back happen here

Last edited:
Reactions: unnammed

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know this next update is about Jenny and save compatibility but if we can get Jenny pregnant in .18 then they should also give pregnancy chance to mom because then it would let everybody in the house get pregnant.
While Jenny is required for save compatibility, she is not the last hurdle, that is Erik and his mom.
Pregnancy has ruined this game!!! the child is look at as a byproduct and hide away at the day care
If that ain't screwed up I don't know what is. I stopped playing this once great game
This coming from a guy who literally has kids all over the planet that you know nothing about and every STD known to man (and likely a few not known)... You are not just worse than him on that note, but you are a murderer, Glen! :p
I agree with you, the original story made sense as to why these people were living together, now without it, it just doesn't flow as well. The whole landlady/friend thing is narratively very weak. As you said, it loses its heart, and just becomes a more generic game overall. There are still aspects that are great (i.e.- the artwork), but the connections to the MC's "roommates" is very very loose and far less believable in my eyes. Same goes for Erik and his "landlady". Those connections are now very forced and less natural, it's just a shame. Hopefully, we get a patch for this version. I will just wait and see, because I don't see me playing any more updates without it.
Is it really that difficult to ignore what is said and use your
... imagination.gif ?
We know who is what to whom, if this isn't your first time playing this game, why is this such a big deal to translate it in your head as you read it?

MC: My landlady...
no wait I read that wrong...
MC: My mom...

Maybe dyslexia has finally given me an advantage over you normal people! I am used to misreading everything! MUAHAHAHAHahahaha...! :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes