ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
no. he no longer appears in Debbie's room. Before the pregnant, yes. now no longer
in my opinion all that codeing that locks her off while she is pregnant seems to bugg out after she inst pregnant anymore, i was never able to achieve the 3some scene at all, all i can do now after the pregnancy and babys in daycare myself is just bang and milk her endlessly till she preggers again, then back being off limits, then spam the sleep button till that goes away.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes I've asked him multiple times
Odd, I usually have the opposite problem (the book keeps coming back, I guess he keeps checking it out again :p), the way it 'should' work is you talk to him at the basketball court in the afternoon, and then you can get it from his locker right after (though it won't be visible until the dialogue box is gone).

If that isn't working, then you seem to have run into a bug. The next question then has to be, are you using any patches, mods, old saves, cheats, or anything else to change the game?
The other thing that can bug out quests is trying to do too many of them at once...
If none of that applies, then upload your save, maybe one of us can take a look and figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: llong0415

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Have you asked him about it first?
this as what i was saying if things are not done i the right order the dev wants everything gets disjointed fast. like how does just asking Erik about that book make it appear in the locker? yet, if you go directly to the locker it's not there, yet again, you have full access but no book, some real rpgs allow this kinda workaround, unfortunately this game doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I could not even get to her diary to get the computer password etc. Now that i think of it, i did use a Mod. Maybe that had something to do with it..
They are not recommended. Normally the diary is prevented by doing mom and sis at the same time...
I can upload my save after getting Jenny done if you want it.
This is my save in case anyone wants to try getting the book. I dunno why it's not working
I had no issues at all, walked up to him, talking to him, went to his locker, and there it was. I can only assume you are using a mod.
Here you go...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I could not even get to her diary to get the computer password etc. Now that i think of it, i did use a Mod. Maybe that had something to do with it..
Here is my Post Jenny Save.
All stats are maxxed. Mom is done. Jenny is done. French Class is almost done. And Erik's onna hole is in the mailbox. Good Luck.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
in my opinion all that codeing that locks her off while she is pregnant seems to bugg out after she inst pregnant anymore, i was never able to achieve the 3some scene at all, all i can do now after the pregnancy and babys in daycare myself is just bang and milk her endlessly till she preggers again, then back being off limits, then spam the sleep button till that goes away.
I achieved the threesome BEFORE she was pregnant. Then got her pregnant, got the kid out - and now she NEVER turns up at home, neither in the livingroom or Debbie's bedroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Pregnancy has ruined this game!!! the child is look at as a byproduct and hide away at the day care

If that ain't screwed up I don't know what is. I stopped playing this once great game
It's completely optional. If you don't like it, don't get her pregnant. Simple as that.

What does it take to make Diane pregnant? I fertilized her many times, but no prompt that she's pregnant.
As far as I know there isn't any way to determine if she's pregnant or not. In other words, that the end of the current content.

EDIT: Apparently they fixed this with the hotfix. Should be working fine if you're using the latest version.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i feel like this post is very underrated
it's actually a cool idea
I'm somewhat sure he's actually thinking about that. He said that he would like to expand the milking business/barn (with Veronica at least) and given the cow stuff Judith has in her locker.... at least she'd be my prime candidate out of all girls next to Diane.

Last edited:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Trying to look on the bright side, it occurred to me that one up side to them doing the Main Story after Eve is that we might get the Liu Wang's story (the banker), since odds are that our house being foreclosed upon and our accounts being frozen might be related to that... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's one of my prime suspects for the "trap".
The other is "Josephine" Sato.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFog

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
After trying to reload one of my saves, and getting knocked back more than a week, I can't progress with Roxxy's story. Her Mom's been arrested, we went to talk to her, talked to Clyde, but now, Roxxy won't talk, and Clyde's nowhere to be found. So, I can't talk him into confessing.
After getting knocked back, I think I'll wait until DC's team fixes the save issue (I remember seeing a few comments about that problem here) before I try again.

Reactions: rdblev
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes