feral74

May 31, 2017
so my savegame reset after i failed okita serum i saved after and when i reload all my progress is undone the game said i dont have the master key and all teacher grade goes back to e and all my save game are like that i load i spawn in the mc chamber in the morning and everything is reset

Reactions: rdblev

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Forgive me - I downloaded the complete save from the public site - doesn't seem to be a complete save for me? Diane's place is locked and I can't seem to unlock it?

I've replaced both saves in game folder and appdata but still same

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Roxxy and MC walk into the police station...
Cop: Young man, if you will wait over there...?
Roxxy: NO! I mean, I want him to stay...
MC: Yeah, I'm the brains of this operation. ...The brawn too now that I think about it. Not to mention, I am also the financier and the charismatic one...
Cop: What does that leave for her to do?
MC: Oh? She's the one with the tits! :sneaky:

-----

As far as the idea of keeping Diane pregnant to keep production high, that was supposed to be a temporary stop gap, until she was able to find and hire more women who can produce milk all the time. You weren't supposed to keep knocking her up over and over
Forgive me - I downloaded the complete save from the public site - doesn't seem to be a complete save for me? Diane's place is locked and I can't seem to unlock it?

I've replaced both saves in game folder and appdata but still same
It sounds like you either got a broken save, or one from another version of the game. Either get one from the save request thread here, search this thread, or play the actual game. You will miss all the fun if you don't play the game.

Jun 3, 2018
She has three of my babies. I have completed all but 7 achievements. "Jenny"s route won't complete. I haven't finished Mrs. Johnson, done Erik's route, or June's

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Roxxy and MC walk into the police station...
Cop: Young man, if you will wait over there...?
Roxxy: NO! I mean, I want him to stay...
MC: Yeah, I'm the brains of this operation. ...The brawn too now that I think about it. Not to mention, I am also the financier and the charismatic one...
Cop: What does that leave for her to do?
MC: Oh? She's the one with the tits! :sneaky:

-----

As far as the idea of keeping Diane pregnant to keep production high, that was supposed to be a temporary stop gap, until she was able to find and hire more women who can produce milk all the time. You weren't supposed to keep knocking her up over and over

It sounds like you either got a broken save, or one from another version of the game. Either get one from the save request thread here, search this thread, or play the actual game. You will miss all the fun if you don't play the game.
I downloaded the new complete save, from the official site, specifically for the new version of the game because old saves don't translate - I don't need to play the whole game through again

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does the half statue with Delmont on it have a purpose? Also the other sex toys and the ring that you find on the moose's antlers in the attic?
Not yet, maybe soon.
I downloaded the new complete save, from the official site, specifically for the new version of the game because old saves don't translate - I don't need to play the whole game through again
I have heard that save isn't working. I posted one a few pages back that has mom, jenny, and all the stats done, so you can do most of the new Diane stuff. The only thing for her I did was get the shovel and work once or twice, so you missed one new scene, but I didn't realize I would be sharing it at the time.
has anyone found out how to have sex with roxxys mom?
After you complete Roxxy's arc, go talk to her ...she is easy.

kaekaes

Oct 8, 2017
I've some bugs about Erik and Mrs. Johnson.. I saw them in front of his house and after I try to find Erik his card after a few days it happens again.
I talked and gave him his cock card but when i go to the basement, he never sais nothing about the poker table.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
with Mrs. Johnson and Erik, I do the sex education and that is all I can do. How do I get the Ending for Mrs. Johnson?
It's a choice. You can only do one (Sex Ed threesome with Erik), or the other (Private Lessons with MC after getting June to be Erik's girlfriend). That's why you are prompted to save your game before progressing. You make one save for the Sex Ed path, and another for the Private Lessons path.

Apparently one of the mods allows for all paths to be unlocked simultaneously, but I haven't tried it.

Reactions: E-Dog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Well the achievement says Threesome with Mrs. Johnson. There is another achievement that says Erik ending and another that says June ending.
Yeah, they are separate endings. In fact, you should have gotten a message in-game before going down the threesome path that you might want to save because the choice is irreversible. The June ending is another branching path that comes from getting Erik a girlfriend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well the achievement says Threesome with Mrs. Johnson. There is another achievement that says Erik ending and another that says June ending.
I could be wrong, but I just did that to test it, and it seems as though the achievement is broken, and may not get fixed until her route gets updated. I will test it with the other routes soon.

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
I don't know, if cookie (Kompass Production Team) can read this post but, just wanted to say, this is by far, your worst update. Really, i love your game, it's the best i've ever played by far also .
The aunt seriously, 4 month of wait to just see the same sex scenes. It's just the same, dude, you just improved the scene, no blowjob, no sex in others rooms, no differents positions,... My God, i want to cry. I hope you have better plans for Jenny (sister) ?

So, don't be mad, but, i criticize because i love your game, but please do a better job for Jenny. She deserve a great treatement. Pleeeeeeeaaaaase.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know, if cookie (Kompass Production Team) can read this post but, just wanted to say, this is by far, your worst update. Really, i love your game, it's the best i've ever played by far also .
The aunt seriously, 4 month of wait to just see the same sex scenes. It's just the same, dude, you just improved the scene, no blowjob, no sex in others rooms, no differents positions,... My God, i want to cry. I hope you have better plans for Jenny (sister) ?

So, don't be mad, but, i criticize because i love your game, but please do a better job for Jenny. She deserve a great treatement. Pleeeeeeeaaaaase.
It's really not though, everything about her story is completely different. Maybe if all you did was look at the gallery, you might get that impression, but if you actually play the game, almost nothing is the same, it is different from the moment you get the shovel.

...and the only thing Jenny deserves is getting slapped in the face with ten inches of limp dick, until she likes it. :p

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes