Sep 27, 2018
Welp turns out I was right. The Diane Pregnancy update took so long because of major code updating and fixing the clothing system. Now we are seeing a much faster timetable on releases. All the negative nancies can stop complaining now.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Welp turns out I was right. The Diane Pregnancy update took so long because of major code updating and fixing the clothing system. Now we are seeing a much faster timetable on releases. All the negative nancies can stop complaining now.
Idk. I think he'll probably keep the same pace but end up adding more content. Have you seen the new dev board? It's pretty bonkers.

Reactions: obiwan

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
So from .17.1 to .17.5 breaks saves any one have a download of the old version I dont want to replay half the game again but was not at the end to just use a full save file

Reactions: WLHopkins

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
pretty sure that human has deer features. either way you look at it, theres some animal there
its called a furry which although its not even furry since it doesnt have fur and just a but plug for a tail
I can't believe it, you guys finally made me give up playing what once was a magnificent game! Having to restart a new game every time you come up with a new update has finally beaten me down and I'm calling it quits. Fuck this retarded shit!
alot of people are frustrated by it however this has been happening ever since the beginning or atleast 2 years now if you want to quit it your choice no one is stopping you

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes