TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is actually a really good idea. Although Idk about the "softening her up" part. Sounds a bit too much like Roxxy. I'd want her to get offended at me for some dumb reason and start a war that you eventually end up winning before turning her into your play thing. Haha wow, I think I might have played too many trainer games.
Well, for not softening up, we have Jenny. As for a rich bitch, there are the Rumps.
St(Eve). A likely candidate for the trap. Personally, I think that's way too obvious and DC is saving it for later, but I mean, if she was the trap, I'd be okay with it.
I would have been upset before, but I can't bring myself to care any more.. :cautious: Maybe we can get a mod later to replace her art one day...
is there ever gonna be an update where we can fuck kbot
...Maybe? That could be a thing, or maybe the missing girl, whose identity she has taken.
The little robot in the Tori's office.

Reactions: E-Dog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Well, for not softening up, we have Jenny. As for a rich bitch, there are the Rumps.
True, but I don't think we're going to be dominating her. I was thinking more of like a blackmail route or something for the rich girl*in before everyone starts whining about how out of character that would be*
The little robot in the Tori's office.
Oh. Wow, yeah, I seriously doubt it. Maybe somewhere like waaaaaaay down the line.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What. The. Fook?
Kbot?
Dude's penis is bigger than the little bot.
Not unless he finds a way to make the bot bigger and give it a vag! Here's my idea- the bot can spool out a tongue and lick him like a creature from your worst nightmares. Flashing lights, demonic laughter, loud, sharp lewd comments and the tongue's flicking and lapping. I dare anyone to fap to that.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What. The. Fook?
Kbot?
Dude's penis is bigger than the little bot.
Not unless he finds a way to make the bot bigger and give it a vag! Here's my idea- the bot can spool out a tongue and lick him like a creature from your worst nightmares. Flashing lights, demonic laughter, loud, sharp lewd comments and the tongue's flicking and lapping. I dare anyone to fap to that.
hohoho,guys managed to make Mutt question the possibility of fapping to(or fuck) something....so there are new things to see every day after all....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh. Wow, yeah, I seriously doubt it. Maybe somewhere like waaaaaaay down the line.
Isn't kbot based on a real person? Like how Clyde's Pig Dog is an in-joke on Dogeek who ranted here earlier? If we were ever to get a chance to bang the tiny snarky cat robot, DC would probably need an approval from the real person she was based on/a reference to, eh?
Not sure if she is based on a 'real' real person, but if you look in the police station board, there is a missing girl by that name, Konterina.

Obviously as she is would be difficult, but I can thinks of a number of ways to make it work just off the top of my head.
1) Tori adds an 'onna-hole' attachment.
2) She builds a larger version.
3) We find the human (and transfer her mind back into if needed).
4) Build a human looking (synth) version of her robot self, to replace the missing girl, al la Curie (Fallout 4).

I am sure there are other ways to work it, but for just a few moments thought.

Reactions: E-Dog and DrFog

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Not sure if she is based on a 'real' real person, but if you look in the police station board, there is a missing girl by that name, Konterina.

Obviously as she is would be difficult, but I can thinks of a number of ways to make it work just off the top of my head.
1) Tori adds an 'onna-hole' attachment.
2) She builds a larger version.
3) We find the human (and transfer her mind back into if needed).
4) Build a human looking (synth) version of her robot self, to replace the missing girl, al la Curie (Fallout 4).

I am sure there are other ways to work it, but for just a few moments thought.
I vote for option 3 or 4. Option 1 may as well just borrow Erik's Orc fleshlight... Too similar.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I vote for option 3 or 4. Option 1 may as well just borrow Erik's Orc fleshlight... Too similar.
Aside from being the easiest option, there is a 'normal' onna-hole for sale in the sex shop too, so it gave me that idea.
3 is my favorite, due to preferring to save the real girl, but that assumes she is still alive, and it would do nothing for the people who have the cyber-sex kink.

Smash676

Jan 28, 2018
Trying to do Jenny's quest line but I cant train Muay Thai farther and he is not asking for another pair of panties is there a way to kick start him asking for the second pair

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Trying to do Jenny's quest line but I cant train Muay Thai farther and he is not asking for another pair of panties is there a way to kick start him asking for the second pair
You have to advance Jenny's route, what have you done with her so far? Have you gotten into her computer? Showered with her? Snuck into her bed? Watched TV in the living room at night? Caught her watching? Did you do Debbie's route first?

Smash676

Jan 28, 2018
You have to advance Jenny's route, what have you done with her so far? Have you gotten into her computer? Showered with her? Snuck into her bed? Watched TV in the living room at night? Caught her watching? Did you do Debbie's route first?
All ive done is bought the first pair from her the only dialog options I get from her are talk and trade for panties and when I try to trade for pantied it just says not yet I know master somrak is supposed to ask you for more and you tell her Debbie wants to talk to her to get her pc password from the diary but I cant get any of that to start

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All ive done is bought the first pair from her the only dialog options I get from her are talk and trade for panties and when I try to trade for pantied it just says not yet I know master somrak is supposed to ask you for more and you tell her Debbie wants to talk to her to get her pc password from the diary but I cant get any of that to start
My guess is that you did not do Debbie's story first then, would that be correct?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah ill start that now then
I am sorry to say that you will have to load an old save from before you got that first pair of panties, then do at least most of Debbie's story before you start Jenny's. Good luck.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
anybody know what file i am supposed to open to toggle save lock? can't seem to figure it out and doesn't say in the change log, just says what line to change.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
What do you mean, 'save lock'?
He's trying to disable the save lock in order to try and load a save from a previous version.

I know I shouldn't step in, but I can't hold myself.

WE DID NOT REMOVE THE ACCESS TO THE CONSOLE

You need to enable the console at a LATE INIT TIME. Literally init 100 to be safe.

Also, there's a pretty likely chance that 0.17.1 saves are compatible with 0.17.5. I haven't tested, don't come bust my balls with it if it doesn't work. The changelog basically says what to type in the console to disable the save lock popup. It has no menu option because there are too many stupid af people that will think "oh yeah, that won't have any bugs in it, and then fucking spam the bug tracker with bugs that we can't reproduce. Also, you have no idea how crummy the bug tracker is, with people literally reporting the same bug over 20 times.

And if you're too lazy to figure out how to do enable the console/disable the save lock, just paste the following into a file like "unlock_console.rpy":
Python:
init 100 python:
    persistent.enable_save_locking = False
    config.developer = True
    config.console = True
and place that file in the game folder.

It's not hard.

And yes, I try to idiot proof the game. I'd rather not give an idiot an ak-47 when I have a spoon. You have no idea how many idiots there are. I get DMs from them all the time.

The wiki has a walkthrough, we provide save files with everything done but the new content. We literally busted our asses off to release to you an update which fixes more than 20 bugs, adds extra content (and I mean, it's not a full update's worth, but still, it's pretty hefty) and y'all are still not happy? The best part? We released it less than a month after 0.17.1. A month.

Now you guys want save compatibility? Pledge 5$ the next time a vote comes around. Vote for it. We do what our patreons want us to do. If they don't deem save compat necessary, then it must not be that big of an issue. Excessive whining makes this thread cancerous, and frankly, make me want to stop caring about the community as a whole. Be nicer to everyone, whining like a bitch won't get you any favors ever.
anybody know what file i am supposed to open to toggle save lock? can't seem to figure it out and doesn't say in the change log, just says what line to change.
Read the post from Dogeek quoted above this.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Figured it was probably a mechanism to prevent us from loading previous versions and fucking up the program

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes