DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
help pls guys, i saw 2 mods in op, can i use them both? and in what order do I need to install them? and btw, incest patch at the end?
sorry for my english :confused:
The ikaruga mod has pretty much been replaced with a cheat mode added in the official game, so I wouldn't really recommend it. However, it does let you activate the separate character branches in one playthrough, if you're that concerned about it. To answer your question, I doubt those two would really clash much if at all because they focus on different aspects of the game. The incest patch is linked in the last 3 posts above yours. @srksrk68 also has a pretty sweet mod out called the that I would recommend if you like messier cumshots and high heels among other things, but it might clash with some of Lain's stuff.

Reactions: HateLove

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Might appear in the dialogue's menu with Cletus the tag "the statue" after giving a gift for the pig....i will give the middle part of the statue....then go to the maid in the beach's house on thursday afternoon and she will say to you that she found under the bad the head of a statue....after this go to Diane and all to do is easy

Reactions: AndroidBig

HateLove

Dec 27, 2018
The ikaruga mod has pretty much been replaced with a cheat mode added in the official game, so I wouldn't really recommend it. However, it does let you activate the separate character branches in one playthrough, if you're that concerned about it. To answer your question, I doubt those two would really clash much if at all because they focus on different aspects of the game. The incest patch is linked in the last 3 posts above yours. @srksrk68 also has a pretty sweet mod out called the that I would recommend if you like messier cumshots and high heels among other things, but it might clash with some of Lain's stuff.
ok, i instaling "naughry tribute mod" and then incest patch but my game don't open, i got this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
ok, i instaling "naughry tribute mod" and then incest patch but my game don't open, i got this
Well, I don't think it's because the two mods are clashing. @srksrk68 would probably know what to do better than I would. On the main mod page it says that it might crash at first launch, so just try running it again. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling both, reinstalling the naughty tribute mod, run the game, and then try reinstalling the incest patch if the tribute mod starts to work.

HateLove

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I don't think it's because the two mods are clashing. @srksrk68 would probably know what to do better than I would. On the main mod page it says that it might crash at first launch, so just try running it again. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling both, reinstalling the naughty tribute mod, run the game, and then try reinstalling the incest patch if the tribute mod starts to work.
i know where the problem is, when i used unrean i choose "all of the above" but i need to choose only "extrack RPA packages" :)

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
Odette is definitely a new favorite of mine and I hope she gets some good content. I'd also like to add Annie to that list after seeing "some of her" in the art streams. Don't know what it is about her but there is something there... she replaces Principal Smith for me no doubt.

I for one, can't wait to do Kevin. His story may be one of the most interesting ones to read. And even though I'm not gay myself, The sex scene might prove to be interesting to watch, even if it's just once. After all, I already really like the character as a whole. He's such an wholesome guy.

JK...

Reactions: Big-T and sregi

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Odette is definitely a new favorite of mine and I hope she gets some good content. I'd also like to add Annie to that list after seeing "some of her" in the art streams. Don't know what it is about her but there is something there... she replaces Principal Smith for me no doubt.
I think I know what you mean. I'm not really that attracted to Annie at the moment, but melting ice queens is always fun. Her mom on the other hand..... :love:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
OK you already found out, this is related to unren.bat, or the original un.rpyc. There is a discussion over at github about this, and a fix is supposed to exist. But this fix still has other problems with Summertime Saga.

However, to install the mods, it is not necessary to unren the game. I would even not recommend it unless you totally know what you are doing.

@srksrk68 also has a pretty sweet mod out called the that I would recommend if you like messier cumshots and high heels among other things
Thanks for the praise! Not to mention the added forgotten Crystal scene, the lost Diane scene, new scenes for Anna and Cassie, the bugfixes and the enabled rollback ;)

but it might clash with some of Lain's stuff.
It will. Definitely.

Reactions: DrFog

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Finally played the 17.5 content... Only for a damn reskin of the Diane sex scene...

God damn.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
I have been on this site for over a year now, don't know why it took me so long to try this game, but man I have been missing out on a great game. I love it.
Lol same here. My first time playing this game at 17.5 version.

And guys.. I haven't find the keys to the goddamn treasure chest yet.. so does that determine, am I still under 50% of game completion or over?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
I played the game for the past 3 days and I haven't even got the Treasure Chest quest yet :) as far as I know I haven't even started on Diane/Erik questlines.

Silverhammer

May 23, 2018
I've tried to find the answer myself but just seem to be stuck in a loop here. I can't talk to Mrs Johnson the next morning after Yoga with her helper. Through looking through the forums it says I have to have turned in my homework. So I talk to the teacher, which I've completed all teacher lines except the coach, and she says she'll review my homework. I went home to the computer and it says I need a book from the library. I go to the library and don't know what book to ask for. What am I missing?

Silverhammer

May 23, 2018
So, anyone else that gets the above issue, I guess an update somewhere changed it so you talk to Mrs J at night now...

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Finally played the 17.5 content... Only for a damn reskin of the Diane sex scene...
God damn.
Well, what did you expect? It was a holiday update that took them about 1/4 of their regular development time. All things considered, I think 17.5 was pretty damn good for what it was.
Lol same here. My first time playing this game at 17.5 version.

And guys.. I haven't find the keys to the goddamn treasure chest yet.. so does that determine, am I still under 50% of game completion or over?
Doesn't really determine anything. The chest is just part of unlocking a monster girl named Aqua, but you could do that with 90% or 10% of the rest of the game completed. Iirc you do have to be far enough in Erik's story line to finish it though.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes