Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
come on now,no need to wait there is so many things to do instead of waiting this game out..:sleep:

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I thought one of the dev tracker entries said "Caught14" and I was like dang, MC, maybe you're just bad at sneaking around.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Agree with you,especially the mom before looked like a real MILF now she's llike 10 years younger
Yeah, but i suppose with the patreon changes he's distancing from the "motherly" look. the nun looks improved, would like some art without the habit but i doubt that'll happen.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the thing I like about the new Debbie is that the dressing gown is covered even less than before:)

those that I find worse are Eve and her sister, Eve now has a completely anonymous face (to me Eve has never been crazy but I must say that she had an interesting face) , Grace instead I think she has the smallest tits compared to before

(Sorry my english)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
the thing I like about the new Debbie is that the dressing gown is covered even less than before:)

those that I find worse are Eve and her sister, Eve now has a completely anonymous face (to me Eve has never been crazy but I must say that she had an interesting face) , Grace instead I think she has the smallest tits compared to before

(Sorry my english)
with that kind of outfit,she might get raped and mc might get cucked:cry:

endlust

Jul 22, 2017
I understand the desire and need to update character models for a new engine. I've been on board with a lot of DC's aesthetic changes during the process as I feel he's still captures and conveys the heart of the character. However, the Eve changes just feel off to me. She doesn't feel like the same character with her new look. I always viewed Eve as a quiet, reserved Goth/Punk with a surprising bit of on stage presence and little patience for bull. The change to her clothes, the fact that her neutral pose is now smiling, the color of her dyed hair tips, and the color of her nails are small but add up and convey something different. That makes her feel like a different character with the same name.

I don't know if DC reads the comments here but I think the criticisms of her change have merit and he should walk back her changes like Blizzard did with the Tracer pose. If I were to remove changes so she would be less jarring to players, I'd remove her smile and clothing changes. I think those are the changes that went too far. Eve occupies a unique space for players in that she is one of the few allies of the player that doesn't have a neutral pose that's smiling and her clothes didn't reveal her figure.

That's how I take it at least. This suggestion is coming from a place of ignorance regarding what story changes will be in the Eve update. Her story could warrant this aesthetic change thus making all criticism and discussion regarding it moot.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes