srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh god, please no. Voice acting in almost every game I've played is complete crap and adds more size to the download. Especially if he adds multiple language support. I hate downloading audio for a dozen languages I'll never use.
I actually thought wah wah sound like the Charlie Brown adults might do the trick. I even experimented a bit, but it is nearly impossible to find some (and especially some different, male and female) sound samples (expressing different situations like shouting, laughter and so on). But it might maybe add some atmosphere if done well. At least Renpy provides some functions to support it, some games do a beeping sound like in movies showing computer output.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I instantly muted voice in this one ... u_u"
Maybe i'm too old, coming from times where game was more conceptual than flashy ?
I mean, I played Carmen Sandiego back in the day too. The thing was that the VAs were pretty on point in that one and they really boosted my fap.

Now I don't do this for all games. This one was just... Yeah, it's my one exception. The ending was even better in hearing them and just doing my own thing for the MC.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mean, I played Carmen Sandiego back in the day too. The thing was that the VAs were pretty on point in that one and they really boosted my fap.

Now I don't do this for all games. This one was just... Yeah, it's my one exception. The ending was even better in hearing them and just doing my own thing for the MC.
man,Carmen Sandiego,mmmmmhmmmmm

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes