seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
Is it a wise choice to not install the incest patch? does it even make a difference with the new update or will it cause issues?

Reactions: polom

seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
Odds are, it's not gonna work at all. Not with all the Jenny changes.
Shouldn't the dialog be sore or less unchanged in this update I mean DC could have not changed the story that much so should it not work for the dialog if it's pretty much the same?

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Is it a wise choice to not install the incest patch? does it even make a difference with the new update or will it cause issues?
Don't. Jenny had a lot of systems re-worked and it will break your game 100%. If you need the incest better wait till the patch is updated.

Reactions: seven sins

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Shouldn't the dialog be sore or less unchanged in this update I mean DC could have not changed the story that much so should it not work for the dialog if it's pretty much the same?
You're assuming it's unchanged. I doubt that's the case if Diane's update is any indication of character reworks.

Reactions: seven sins

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You're assuming it's unchanged. I doubt that's the case if Diane's update is any indication of character reworks.
I mean, Somrak's quests will be changed, which means Jenny's panty stuff will have to change, too and thus the toy quests will have to change as well. And at that point basically her whole story will be altered. But as you said, it's just like in Diane's case, where hardly anything stayed exactly the same, either.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes