seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
Yeah but at the same time I think that would be detrimental to his company if he has a deadline and doesn't fulfill it
I don't mind waiting for this awesome game cause I will admit to that and as a bonus it's free but I hate not having a clear date or time on when it will release (BLUE BALL SYNDROME) :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@TheDevian
guess like the progression bar is 100% and people are saying it will be out today or tomorrow and alot of people are getting antsy about the update

me im not going to play the update when it comes out since i know it will have bugs and and the incest patch wont work correctly with the game

so im going to wait probably a week before trying to attempt playing it after all its just additional sister content which we already already played through many times

ive waited 6+ months for an update i can wait a little longer until these mods get updated

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertimesaga-0-17-5-ikarumod-v1.5710/
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-lains-mod-pack-v0-17-5.21138/

@CassidyPRO
i guess its a good thing alot of good games came out since 2016 as for me thats one of the reasons why im not as active on this thread as i used to be

another thing is i stopped caring about the wait for updates 6+ months for additional scenes/events for a character that was introduced in the beginning and had content in 2017

but judging on the size of the comments on this thread alot of people are not like me and continue to complain about the update wait

seven sins

Dec 25, 2017
i said on monday that it would come out on the weekend or at best at friday.
I'm not interested in assumptions I'm going on what the creator of the Game said so it doesn't matter what you said yesterday. I'm not just splurring out dates for the game just going on what was said in the streams not trying to be aggressive sorry if I was

Reactions: doshirak228

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe he could compitently manage his heavily funded project and set deadlines that he meets like almost every single company that exists.
I don't think deadlines on bugtesting are really that helpful. Either they'll be too carefully and thus he'd release it earlier, or they'll not be met and he'll be forced to actually delay the release or to release it with even more bugs.

Yeah I totally understand what your saying but the false hopes were givin' from DC so like I said there is no defense the least you can do is post a message right?
Well, it's not like he posted it on patreon. He said it on stream and it's not really his fault if that stuff spreads all over boards like F95 etc.

In the end we are indeed talking about professional communication but that would likely mean that he'd just have to shut up during streams (it's simply too much work to track everything one says just to correct it later on in case something changes), which would be a pretty sad state. People just need to get a little more realistic and relaxed.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I'm not interested in assumptions I'm going on what the creator of the Game said so it doesn't matter what you said yesterday. I'm not just splurring out dates for the game just going on what was said in the streams not trying to be aggressive sorry if I was

well.. i usually am MUCH more accurate with those dates than DC himself lmao.

its always the same.. and you guys never learn.. They will say anything so ppl will get off of their backs xD

then next time they will come saying that " unexpected bugs apeared so they needed more time" as always lol.

Reactions: seven sins

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
So someone care to explain whats this unique thing about this incest patch?
Like all I can get that it just changes dialouge. Whatever it is im glad all that stuffs out.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
So someone care to explain whats this unique thing about this insect patch?
Like all I can get that it just changes dialouge. Whatever it is im glad all that stuffs out.
I personally don't bother with it. Unless your only reason for playing the game is this specific fetish, there is no reason to install this patch.

darkphenix18

May 25, 2017
you know theyre stalling for someone to finish an animation or something that was done last minute and the game will release with little to no actual bug testing and be a buggy disaster just like every single time theyve released a patch since getting rich right? they will drop it tonight or tomorrow to try to lose as few patreons as they can get away with, and the half assed rush job will be evident again. The laziness will catch up to them eventually. I get its a small team with a single animator. it doesnt take 5 months and $150000+ to make a few hours of gameplay that is predominantly still images and amateur writing. The art is awesome and its really cool what this tiny team is doing, but don't kid yourself, they are lazy, and its getting obvious.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm going to laugh hard if one major bug slips through and everyone that's downloading it when it comes out comes right back on here to complain that a bug got missed...
Don't forget all those who will add old incest patches, just to get errors right away.

Else I'm fairly certain that there'll be bugs and locks at some point in some old story. Usually the new content runs pretty ok but those who want to replay the whole game should probably wait anyway.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
you know theyre stalling for someone to finish an animation or something that was done last minute and the game will release with little to no actual bug testing and be a buggy disaster just like every single time theyve released a patch since getting rich right? they will drop it tonight or tomorrow to try to lose as few patreons as they can get away with, and the half assed rush job will be evident again. The laziness will catch up to them eventually. I get its a small team with a single animator. it doesnt take 5 months and $150000+ to make a few hours of gameplay that is predominantly still images and amateur writing. The art is awesome and its really cool what this tiny team is doing, but don't kid yourself, they are lazy, and its getting obvious.
The amount of money they're bringing in doesn't matter. The highest goal that mattered for game quality was 25k with a final person being hired. They're not obligated to put anything beyond that 25k into the game.

Kinda like saying you're required to put your yearly bonus towards stuff that allows you to work more efficiently, rather than putting it towards Christmas gifts.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes